watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What team will Scott pick today

Started by The Swan, October 18, 2020, 09:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

With the injury to our new central defender what sort of defence will we have today.
Will Hector play along side Kongolo.
We are so unlucky with injuries, Harrison Reed is still out . Hopefully the man from Chelsea will start and play well.
We do need to avoid defeat today.
The Swan

WestSussexWhite

Kongolo is still injured. He will be back in 2 weeks. I think it will be Tosin alongside Tim Ream or MLM

We Are Premier League

Hopefully a back 5 behind Mitro, Lookman, RLC, Anguissa and Lemina

ScalleysDad

The team selection revealed in an hour or so could be staggering, complex, puzzling or so exciting I spill my tea. Bearing in mind that post Wembley we were told not many newbies were expected and on here Seri and Anguissa were nailed on leavers there could be massive changes now even with the walking wounded missing.
All I can say is good luck with this one SP.

copthornemike

I suspect we will start with the XI who finished the Wolves match with the exception of RLC

Radiowhite

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 18, 2020, 10:12:11 AM
The team selection revealed in an hour or so could be staggering, complex, puzzling or so exciting I spill my tea. Bearing in mind that post Wembley we were told not many newbies were expected and on here Seri and Anguissa were nailed on leavers there could be massive changes now even with the walking wounded missing.
Personally I and I think a few others always wanted anguissa to stay

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Radiowhite on October 18, 2020, 10:17:21 AM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 18, 2020, 10:12:11 AM
Personally I and I think a few others always wanted anguissa to stay

Yes I think of the two it was always Anguissa who had more support. I can't help thinking though that if Anguissa does find 'that' form and RLC hits the ground running the now still creative but slightly sturdier midfield will confine TC to the bench.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 18, 2020, 09:58:02 AM

This is what I want to see.

With the width being provided by the wing backs whilst Lookman & RLC play a bit narrower to support Zambo & Lemina

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 18, 2020, 09:58:02 AM

This please. Hopefully with Robinson in the left wb position
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

filham

Team selection so difficult today, odds on that Parker will not get it right first time and it is early for him to get us working together as a team with a good understanding.

TK must plead guilty to leaving our new signings late, if only we had made them early in the window we may have been able to field a well functioning team today.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: filham on October 18, 2020, 10:43:27 AM
Team selection so difficult today, odds on that Parker will not get it right first time and it is early for him to get us working together as a team with a good understanding.

TK must plead guilty to leaving our new signings late, if only we had made them early in the window we may have been able to field a well functioning team today.

It will be interesting to see if your stance is adopted at about 1.45. I agree with you though.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 18, 2020, 10:50:41 AM
Quote from: filham on October 18, 2020, 10:43:27 AM

It will be interesting to see if your stance is adopted at about 1.45. I agree with you though.

I think that there's a lot of merit in the opinion of many pundits who claim that it is poorly run clubs that are doing their business on deadline day.

Given that 2020 is obviously an exceptional circumstance but we made 5 signings on deadline day of 2018 too.

It's OK perhaps to try and secure one last signing if something becomes available close to the deadline but we seem to deliberately hold off doing our business in the hope of saving a few pennies.