more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Sheffield United

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 18, 2020, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Quote from: General on October 18, 2020, 11:14:12 AM
Hector not on the bench is interesting. Looks like he's been frozen out or kicked up a fuss, or is injured / has a cold.

Who else is missing, Kongolo, Reed, Seri, Andersen, Onomah, Tete...? Quite a strong bunch of players out. Not sure we can ship any out or would want to aside perhaps Seri?

It's only Onomah and Seri left out as the rest are injured or not fit enough.  Shows how far down the pecking order Seri is and that Lemina is preferred to them both.   BDR preferred to Onomah is also interesting.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Statto on October 18, 2020, 11:04:45 AM
Well that is exactly what I wanted except Ream.

Maybe he has to self isolate
What's wrong with Hector?

ScalleysDad

Somebody will do the stats and graphics one day but Cav does do the off the ball stuff and I would not be too surprised if those stats were better than TC's. However I do find the majority of his on the ball frustrating and would have gone Bryan. Cue the Cav brace coming up.

rusty shackleford

Remember when we werent gonna change the team that got us promoted too much, and now we have 7 new starters

Mullers OG

Looks a good 11 to me.  It's the bench which is a concern.  The failure to attract a top striker means we are left with Reid and Kamara.  Of the two Reid is at least looking as if he might come good. 

bencher

Presume Cav plays from the right today. I wonder if it will make any difference.

e4b

3 attacking players on the bench.

Jim©

Quote from: grandad on October 18, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
Hector not in squad. Would have preferred him to Ream & Bryan or Kebano starting over Cav.

Has anyone wanting Hector in the team watched him actually play since lockdown finished?

70sPimlico

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 18, 2020, 11:27:08 AM
Somebody will do the stats and graphics one day but Cav does do the off the ball stuff and I would not be too surprised if those stats were better than TC's. However I do find the majority of his on the ball frustrating and would have gone Bryan. Cue the Cav brace coming up.
Completely agree. His off the ball stuff has really improved and he's clearly worked on it. I know people will say that he should be judged on what he does when we have the ball but I do happen to think he just about about gets in because of this. I'd suggest people slagging him, just take a look at his work when we dont have the ball

bobby01

Do not really think this is a game for tc, they will bully him off the ball and he will disappear.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

ffcne

Quote from: bobby01 on October 18, 2020, 11:39:18 AM
Do not really think this is a game for tc, they will bully him off the ball and he will disappear.

Norwood will have told his team mates what to do to nullify Cairney.
Wont have to do a lot in my opinion.Bit of a passenger these days.
Hopefully RLC and Anguissa will give him protection.

Pluto

First time we've been the better team on paper than the opposition. High hopes for this one.  049:gif

NJFulham

Hector got benched because he's terrible.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Bracken White

Would have had Onomah on the bench personally .... lets hope it's a stellar performance today.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

bog

Quote from: grandad on October 18, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
Hector not in squad. Would have preferred him to Ream & Bryan or Kebano starting over Cav.

+1

Skatzoffc

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 18, 2020, 11:18:10 AM
I just can't agree with 4-3-3 with no cover in midfield for the defence.   It's just too attack minded.  If I were coach I would have played Bryan instead of Cav, we should start to plan to move towards a lineup closer to Sheff U and become hard to beat.  That team today will continue to ship goals.  Cairney and RLC in midfield behind 3 forwards annoys me.

:plus one:

No defensive mid in front of the back four. Suicide in this division. Again

What is wrong with Reed? Anyone know?
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Buffalo76

Still not convinced Ream is a Premier league defender 🙄

Statto

Quote from: NJFulham on October 18, 2020, 11:52:54 AM

Hector got benched because he's terrible.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

He's not been benched today has he though  :doh:

Whitesideup

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 18, 2020, 11:18:10 AM
I just can't agree with 4-3-3 with no cover in midfield for the defence.   It's just too attack minded.  If I were coach I would have played Bryan instead of Cav, we should start to plan to move towards a lineup closer to Sheff U and become hard to beat.  That team today will continue to ship goals.  Cairney and RLC in midfield behind 3 forwards annoys me.
Proving to be absolutely correct.