https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Sheffield United

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 18, 2020, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your team to face Sheffield United today is as follows

Finnans Right Peg

Has cav got pictures of Scott with tony coz how else does he get a game .
Bryan shud be starting ahead of him.

SP

Statto

Well that is exactly what I wanted except Ream.

What's wrong with Hector?

Radiowhite

Pretty much what I would have picked

grandad

Hector not in squad. Would have preferred him to Ream & Bryan or Kebano starting over Cav.
Where there's a will there's a wife

rebel

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on October 18, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
Has cav got pictures of Scott with tony coz how else does he get a game .
Bryan shud be starting ahead of him.

It's his Birthday.

ffcne

Baszab

Hector had his usual spliff test but failed this morning

Whitestone

Apart from Ream that's as good as it can be at the moment.

Statto

Bill2

Looks good not really sure that SP knows his best team yet. Still got to for Kongolo in yet and not sure about Joe being on the bench.

Bassey the warrior

Cannot say Scott isn't going for it. Very attacking line up. Hopefully Tosin isn't overawed. Excited to see the new recruits and hopefully Lookman continues his early form.

General

Hector not on the bench is interesting. Looks like he's been frozen out or kicked up a fuss, or is injured / has a cold.

Who else is missing, Kongolo, Reed, Seri, Andersen, Onomah, Tete...? Quite a strong bunch of players out. Not sure we can ship any out or would want to aside perhaps Seri?

Tabby

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 18, 2020, 11:12:38 AM
Cannot say Scott isn't going for it. Very attacking line up. Hopefully Tosin isn't overawed. Excited to see the new recruits and hopefully Lookman continues his early form.

He is up against McGoldrick and McBurnie, should be used to dealing with players of their stature from his Championship days.

General

Looks like Sheffield Utd have managed to get a lot of their players who were doubts back into their line up too..

Aaron Ramsdale   GK
13   Max Lowe   DF
12   John Egan (C)   DF
6   Chris Basham   DF
2   George Baldock   MF
3   Enda Stevens   MF
7   John Lundstram   MF
16   Oliver Norwood   MF
8   Sander Berge   MF
17   David McGoldrick   FW
9   Oliver McBurnie   FW

FulhamStu

I just can't agree with 4-3-3 with no cover in midfield for the defence.   It's just too attack minded.  If I were coach I would have played Bryan instead of Cav, we should start to plan to move towards a lineup closer to Sheff U and become hard to beat.  That team today will continue to ship goals.  Cairney and RLC in midfield behind 3 forwards annoys me.

DevonFFC

Quote from: grandad on October 18, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
Hector not in squad. Would have preferred him to Ream & Bryan or Kebano starting over Cav.

I'd preferred kamara at the back to Ream, surely he couldn't be much more of a liability back there?

Caedal

Hahahahahaha Cav starts yet again, despite being absolutely abysmal all season

Sgt Fulham

With Anderson in place of Ream this would have been perfect, but it is what it is. High hopes going into this one, please don't let me down Fulham!