watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RLC

Started by Bill2, October 18, 2020, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

How did Rubens LC play today. Haven't seen any of the game so no idea. Anybody who saw the game like to venture an opinion?

bencher

Ok, nothing outstanding, but I hope we'll see more sharpness and finesse from him as he gets more match time.

Tabby

He did fine, nothing spectacular. Looks like a straight upgrade on Onomah to me, same strength but with a lot more technical ability and slightly speedier off the mark.

SP

My moment of the match when their debutant tried to muscle him off the ball & collapsed in a heap. Should be good when match fit.

Tabby

Quote from: SP on October 18, 2020, 07:31:06 PM
My moment of the match when their debutant tried to muscle him off the ball & collapsed in a heap. Should be good when match fit.

Too bad for Lowe, looked like he got a concussion. Never nice to see. But RLC didn't budge and inch.

SP

Quote from: Tabby on October 18, 2020, 07:32:03 PM
Quote from: SP on October 18, 2020, 07:31:06 PM

Too bad for Lowe, looked like he got a concussion. Never nice to see. But RLC didn't budge and inch.

I expect their doctor passed him fit but he shouldn't have played on IMO.

Milo

Nothing exciting today but didn't look out of place..

Finnans Right Peg

He did ok think he will improve with more game time

AnOldBrownie

He was what I thought he would be.   Slightly more involved in the game than he was in his Brighton game (Chelsea).

I fully expect him to be a good player for us, but it may take 3 more games for him to show it on the pitch.   He's only played 3 games coming back from a serious injury.

He's probably still "thinking" about a lot of what he's doing instead of simply playing the game.   Plus, new team...new attacking style...

He was fine.  6 out of 10 (because he drew our penalty that Mitro missed).    5 out of 10 for impact on the rest of the game.

He'll come good eventually.    Agree that he's going to be a better version of Onomah.   

When my daughter injured her MCL, it took at least 10 games for her to come back from it and look 100%.       RLC will be fine.

AJW48361

Hearing from Chelsea fans who say "Get him fit and you've got a player on your hands

cataylormade

Sgt Fulham

If this is the worst he plays for us then we have a good player on our hands. He was perfectly fine, but didn't stand out. Give him more match fitness and he could be a real asset.

Mr K.Dilkington

he needs game time,but he wasn't as bad as cairney was prior to our goal who was shocking at times
Foolish ham