Aleksandar Mitrovic
0 (0%)
Lemina
1 (0.4%)

Total Members Voted: 256

Voting closed: October 20, 2020, 02:21:36 PM

@jolslover

Quote from: e4b on October 18, 2020, 06:16:31 PM
Did all you guys pay 15 quid to watch the game?

I did to be fair, bad but couldn't be bothered with a dodgy internet stream!
MOTM Lookman for me but Areola was great in goal and Anguissa had another good game
STH H3

Sting of the North

Went with Zambo, but could have gone with Areola, Tosin, Cairney or Lookman as well.

filham

Aerola was magnificent, it would have been 0-3 at half time but for his good saves.

Milo

I went Robinson who has been impressive. Solid defensively and an attacking outlet when needed.

e4b

Tried to stream it but got fed up with the stream so listened to Jim. Always entertaining often more than the game itself.

Bryanthebroom

I went with Tosin - what a debut! Interceptions, blocks and his passing through the lines was better than that of our midfield players.

Could have quite easily gone with Areola, Lookman, Robinson or Anguissa though. Anguissa is just so powerful, some of his play is a joy to behold.

RLC was okay. I thought Aina had a poor game, Cav (mostly because of THAT terrible cross) and Mitro had stinkers.

bobby01

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 18, 2020, 07:05:06 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on October 18, 2020, 02:25:35 PM
Zambo faultless
Faultless?
He was good for the majority, but he gave the ball away, with slack passing, more than once!
Mom for me was the keeper, because he made some very good saves and we could have been 2 down by half time

I have no problem with your opinion but why do you find it necessary to knock someone else's.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

love4ffc

Several players I thought had a good game.  Ream looked good with Adarabioyo.  Thought Tom, Robinson, Anguissa and RLC also had a good game.  Lookman looked to be a class above.  In th end I went with Areola as I thought he was outstanding.  Several great saves that really kept Fulham in the hunt for points. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: bobby01 on October 19, 2020, 05:54:23 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 18, 2020, 07:05:06 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on October 18, 2020, 02:25:35 PM
Zambo faultless
Faultless?
He was good for the majority, but he gave the ball away, with slack passing, more than once!
Mom for me was the keeper, because he made some very good saves and we could have been 2 down by half time

I have no problem with your opinion but why do you find it necessary to knock someone else's.
I apologise bobby01. I was really trying to point out my frustration with him, as he's better than that, rather than your good self. I should have worded it better!