watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Areola

Started by WestSussexWhite, October 20, 2020, 11:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSussexWhite

Congratulations to Alphonse and family, he has had a daughter born this evening! Let's hope it does not affect his performance!

love4ffc

Yep, just saw that on Twitter.  Congrats to him. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

We Are Premier League

Hurray! That hopefully explains his flaffing-about for the cross that led to the penalty...onward and upward!

Andy S

Oh brilliant news. A daughter is a gift that makes a family. Boys don't listen to their parents but they do listen to their sister

AJW48361

Hoping he never dropped the baby.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Congratulations to him, wish him and his family the best!

General

Quote from: love4ffc on October 20, 2020, 11:34:18 PM

Re Areola - Huge congratulations. Their third daughter! Not sure I get why seasons are down the drain because of it. I appreciate it's a lot of work with having a newborn, but I think he and his wife seem to have a very good support network around them and I whilst I think he seems to be a good dad etc, I don't think he's unused to managing the arrival of a baby with his professional responsibilities.

Speaking of which, I think Hector has been on baby duty after he announced the arrival of a new baby in the last month or two, and I have noticed he's been staying up late to take on baby duties, so perhaps that's why he wasn't on the bench against Sheff Utd.

Bronaldinho

Massive congratulations! His wife really likes London, and was the main driver for him coming here. We have an option for a permanent deal if we survive, so would be happy with him staying.

Only thing, a newborn baby takes it out of you - as we've seen from newborns arriving in families for our other players. TC in particular.

But let's hope he carries on - he's starting to settle and be solid for us
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

filham

Congratulations to him and his wife. Hope he is aware that a daughter always creates a need for an extra bathroom.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: General on October 21, 2020, 09:29:59 AM

Re Areola - Huge congratulations. Their third daughter! Not sure I get why seasons are down the drain because of it. I appreciate it's a lot of work with having a newborn, but I think he and his wife seem to have a very good support network around them and I whilst I think he seems to be a good dad etc, I don't think he's unused to managing the arrival of a baby with his professional responsibilities.

Speaking of which, I think Hector has been on baby duty after he announced the arrival of a new baby in the last month or two, and I have noticed he's been staying up late to take on baby duties, so perhaps that's why he wasn't on the bench against Sheff Utd.

Love that you are checking in with Hector in the evenings, just to make sure he isn't staying up too late. Just dont get yourself a restraining order...

General

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 21, 2020, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: General on October 21, 2020, 09:29:59 AM

Love that you are checking in with Hector in the evenings, just to make sure he isn't staying up too late. Just dont get yourself a restraining order...

Fair enough, see what did there using the play on words and is semi funny. For clarification he shares it on his instagram which has over 55.5k followers.. would be a very full prison system if all who saw his profile updates were imprisoned or given a restraining order.. especially given the fact I don't even follow him on that sense.

Know that's an over explanation but who knows how old you are.

Bill2

fulhamfever

Hector is entitled to paternity leave for up to 2 weeks :-) maybe he is just taking it now