watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loan players with options to buy

Started by MrFFC, October 21, 2020, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Obviously we know Ruben Loftus-Cheek & Ademola Lookman are straight loan deals.
Joachim Andersen I think is a straight loan.
Alphonse Areola , Ola Aina & Mario Lemina are they all on similar deals to Knockeart Bobby Reid & Cavaleiro where If we stay up & they play a certain amount of games they become permanent Fulham players?
Come on you Whites!! :)

WestSussexWhite

Lemina is if we stay up and he plays in 20 games. The others are obligations if we stay up

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

To buy the loaned players will cost a pretty penny; I'd like to think we can do better then stay up.

Woolly Mammoth

Well we may very well win the FA Cup if we try hard enough, but a top six place in our first year is asking too much.
When I say stay up I mean over and above 17th position which is I am to understand is staying up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 21, 2020, 08:38:50 AM
Well we may very well win the FA Cup if we try hard enough, but a top six place in our first year is asking too much.
When I say stay up I mean over and above 17th position which is I am to understand is staying up.

I'm thinking top 8 (settle for top 10). There is enough quality, have we got the 'mindset'?

The Cravenette

Quote from: rebel on October 21, 2020, 09:01:08 AM

I'm thinking top 8 (settle for top 10). There is enough quality, have we got the 'mindset'?

Love your optimism.

We probably shouldn't have given the others a 4 game start if we really wanted to achieve this   :005:

rebel

Quote from: The Cravenette on October 21, 2020, 09:06:09 AM

Love your optimism.

We probably shouldn't have given the others a 4 game start if we really wanted to achieve this   :005:

Sheff Utd last season is a cause for optimism. I think this season will throw up quite a surprising results, it's already happened, Villa in the top three. Lots more. 

The Cravenette

I realy hope so. 

Think Mitro will come back stronger Saturday so our first win is definitely on the cards.

filham

My target is a 17th place finish but achieve that and we have an immediate problem with the three straight loans, Loftus Cheek, Anderson and Lookman probably leaving.

H4usuallysitting

Let's get 40 point's - then tell Lookman to play as if he's never seen a football before

We Are Premier League

Quote from: filham on October 21, 2020, 10:24:51 AM
My target is a 17th place finish but achieve that and we have an immediate problem with the three straight loans, Loftus Cheek, Anderson and Lookman probably leaving.

I think we will be in a very goo  place for next year if we can finish 17th. Only need to sign 3-4 players and (probably harder) keep hold of what we have got. I also think we may have a chance of signing Lookman and Andersen if we stay up, especially if they have a good but not fantastic season.

Radiowhite

For us to finish anywhere above the relegation zone will be a huge achievement, anyone that thinks we are capable of more this season is surely deluded.

Jim©

Quote from: We Are Premier League on October 21, 2020, 11:30:34 AM
Quote from: filham on October 21, 2020, 10:24:51 AM

I think we will be in a very goo  place for next year if we can finish 17th. Only need to sign 3-4 players and (probably harder) keep hold of what we have got. I also think we may have a chance of signing Lookman and Andersen if we stay up, especially if they have a good but not fantastic season.

I guess he was sold coming to Fulham as a chance to put himself in the shop window and for the first time since Charlton, play some meaningful minutes. However, people like Sarr (watford) and Cantwell (norwich) have surprisingly been left in the championship, so if we did manage to stay up he may not have a load of suitors.

Bocanegra

Let's get 8 points before we even use the term "top 8"when talking about Fulham.. 

JimOG

Quote from: Radiowhite on October 21, 2020, 11:34:06 AM
For us to finish anywhere above the relegation zone will be a huge achievement, anyone that thinks we are capable of more this season is surely deluded.

Agreed particularly given we were fourth best in the Championship, itself now light years from the Premiership, that we got through a very late play-off with effectively no pre-season and have assembled a much needed new team. However I really think this could be the basis of a very good team IF (it's a big if I know) we can survive this season. We'd know that by May, have a much better defence than we've had for a long time, a midfield with pace, power & creativity and money to invest on forwards....

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Settle for top ten? You for real? Not a chance. Sorry.

Twig

Can I have some of what you're on?