watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Ozil

Started by shepperton white, October 21, 2020, 04:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

I see according to SSN he's complaining about a lack of loyalty from Arsenal.  They only gave him an £8M loyalty bonus, tight buggers!

bog

How does he get by?  :022: Poor lad has to train with the under 23 squad. Must be so tedious for him.   :016:

092.gif

love4ffc

Ozil is the epitome of what a talented lazy player looks like on the pitch.  Much like Berbatov  :dft011:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

blingo

Id like to see him at FFC tho.

Statto

Oh I was just wondering where this week's Ozil thread was

cmg

Quote from: love4ffc on October 21, 2020, 05:03:47 PM
Ozil is the epitome of what a talented lazy player looks like on the pitch.  Much like Berbatov  :dft011:

As an established Berbatov fan, it pains me to concede that, for the majority 'frustrating but brilliant' is beaten by 'consistant and ordinary'.

Barrett487

I think that the saddest thing about the whole Ozil/Arse scenario is that he obviously lacks ambition. Such a gifted player is content to take the wage, rather than positively influence the glorious game.

love4ffc

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 21, 2020, 06:17:09 PM
I think that the saddest thing about the whole Ozil/Arse scenario is that he obviously lacks ambition. Such a gifted player is content to take the wage, rather than positively influence the glorious game.
0001.jpeg exactly

KingofCheese

Quote from: Barrett487 on October 21, 2020, 06:17:09 PM

On the other hand it is obvious to me that Messi really cares about winning and pouts his heart into his work - pity Ozil isn't more like him.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

KingofCheese

Quote from: blingo on October 21, 2020, 05:27:04 PM
Id like to see him at FFC tho.

Really? I remember Boa Mortes last season with us, he looked like it was a struggle to stay awake at certain games.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

love4ffc

Quote from: shepperton white on October 21, 2020, 04:12:09 PM
I see according to SSN he's complaining about a lack of loyalty from Arsenal.  They only gave him an £8M loyalty bonus, tight buggers!
Just read he is still making  £350,000 per week.  Boo-hoo, life is tough. 

Sting of the North

Quote from: love4ffc on October 21, 2020, 09:19:53 PM
Quote from: shepperton white on October 21, 2020, 04:12:09 PM
Just read he is still making  £350,000 per week.  Boo-hoo, life is tough.

I failed to see where he was complaining about his salary, but maybe I missed that part. But if that is the line of reasoning no one in the upper levels of pro football would ever be able to complain about anything.

Mr K.Dilkington

There's no loyalty in football from players or managers or clubs these days,so you have to have some gaul to complain about it. I think it's more about his lack of willing to adapt his game,combined with wages and chinese politics.
Foolish ham

NJFulham

He turned down a gig in Saudi Arabia hence the loyalty comment.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

ron

What a madhouse the game has become. Imagine any other industry having an asset costing up to half a million quid a week to run, and sometimes resting it for a week or two when it produces nothing...

....and come to that, sometimes when it is used still producing nothing......