more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your FOF 11 v Crystal Palace

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 21, 2020, 06:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your FOF 11 v Crystal Palace

How do you see us lining up v Crystal Palace this Saturday? Does Scott stick with the same 11 he started at Sheff Utd, or, does he try something different? Let us know your thoughts below

#FFC #FULHAMFC

Denzil Dexter

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Finnans Right Peg

Cav out Bryan in

Best crosser of a ball we have

dfwilson84

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Cav out, anybody else in!!!! Ream maybe out if Hector is available.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

WestSussexWhite

081.gif hi
Quote from: davew on October 21, 2020, 07:21:50 PM

Hector was available last weekend, they won't take Left footed ream our and replace him with a right footer

love4ffc

This is probably what Scott will pick.  I like the idea of Bryan coming in on the left sitting in front of Robinson and Lookman moving to the right.  Thought that Robinson with Bryan sitting in front of him really worked well before and has the potential of being a great thing.  Especially no with the likes of RLC and Lookman being there to combine with.  Not to mention I think it would help to get Mitro in to play and keep the defenders on their toes. 

#FFC #FULHAMFC

[/quote]
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

Quote from: love4ffc on October 21, 2020, 07:52:43 PM
This is probably what Scott will pick.  I like the idea of Bryan coming in on the left sitting in front of Robinson and Lookman moving to the right.  Thought that Robinson with Bryan sitting in front of him really worked well before and has the potential of being a great thing.  Especially no with the likes of RLC and Lookman being there to combine with.  Not to mention I think it would help to get Mitro in to play and keep the defenders on their toes. 

#FFC #FULHAMFC

[/quote]problem with that , is a) bryan hasnt looked that good left of a front 3, and b) lookman has been exceptional on the left and might not be as influential on the right. we finally found a really good option to play there and you want him moved already.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Inmyday75

Quote from: love4ffc on October 21, 2020, 07:52:43 PM

#FFC #FULHAMFC

[/quote]
One change for me. Flat 3 in midfield with Lemina in with TC & Zambo. As good as we were in the 2nd half, I can't dismiss how easy we were to open up & lets be honest- Palace in attack will be far more ruthless than Sheffield Utd were.
Cav has to be dropped. However hard he works works back he in playing in a front 3 in possession & he's such a weak / ineffective threat. That means RLC playing there. I would like to see Lookman and RLC narrower though in possession in a similar way that Grealish & Barclay set up for Villa right now. There you have it, easy game![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Swan

The Swan

Statto

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on October 21, 2020, 07:24:06 PM
081.gif hi
Quote from: davew on October 21, 2020, 07:21:50 PM

Hector was available last weekend, they won't take Left footed ream our and replace him with a right footer

Agree with Dave
Tosin is an LCB and I'm sure Hector wasn't actually "available", albeit his issue may not be a simple injury

Statto

Areola

Aina Hector* Tosin Robinson

Anguissa Lemina Cairney

RLC Mitrovic Lookman

*If he's got his issues sorted, if not, Tosin - Ream

AnOldBrownie

Well...Palace look like they might set up with a

4-4-2 with Batsuayi, Zaha or Benrahma up top...or all three on the pitch at the same time if they are healthy.

Personally, I'd leave our lineup unchanged except AK47 in for Cav.        Pace and strength on the ball.    Only reason I'd swap because I think that on the right side either player can be equally productive.   I just think at those moments when Palace run at our midfield, which is incredibly slow and possibly stretched, I like AK's recover pace.

I also think AK47 does a better job of relieving the pressure from Mitro.   I'm not expecting AK to score at all, but the threat he offers makes Palace consider him an attacking threat.   If I were a Palace defender I wouldn't worry about Cav at all.

So, same team as last week except AK for Cav.

Leaves Lemina and Cav as bench options to come in and try to change the game if we need it.  Also leaves Reed, Lemina and Hector available on the bench if we get a lead and hope to hold it.

imo.  082.gif

Palace will have a lot of pace up top.    Ream + Tosin should have the job until they look like they aren't a good pairing.   Gotta build some cohesion with that back line.

Bassey the warrior

I'd keep Cav in to track back and double up with Aina against Zaha. Keep the rest the same but may need to bring on Lemina for Cairney later on.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 21, 2020, 09:03:57 PM
I'd keep Cav in to track back and double up with Aina against Zaha. Keep the rest the same but may need to bring on Lemina for Cairney later on.

Have we seen in the past that AK doesn't do this when he's on the wing?   If so, I agree...keep Cav.   But I don't think AK is unwilling to track back and double up with Aina.   Plus he's stronger and faster.

MayoDomo

I don't like Lookman and Robinson on the same side. Get Bryan in, put Lookman on the right, Cav out.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!