Main Menu

3 big games coming up...

Started by howitis, October 22, 2020, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Palace - H
Wet Brom - H
West Ham - A

Taking into account future fixtures etc, I think the minimum requirement is 4pts to stay in with a chance of avoiding relegation ..

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bronaldinho

Think going into the fixtures that follow those 3, we need 7 or more to build confidence in the squad that they could potentially get a result from the harder fixtures.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

NJFulham

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2020, 04:57:49 PM
we need at least 6 out of that
7 is ideal.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Radiowhite

filham

Yes, each of those three games are possible relegation six pointers and it is really time we registered our first win.
We now have players in place of premier league quality and Parker has had a little time to get them working as a team, there is some hope that we will see performances in those games.

The second half last week was good , lets hope we can carry on from there.

sunburywhite

I reckon 6 is a minimum

The team seems to be improving and their confidence doesnt seem to be down so heres hoping
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Denzil Dexter

Hopefully Terry and Kenny will be fit for West Ham at least

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Finnans Right Peg

7 be great 9 is the dream but see no reason why we can't win the 2 home games and a draw away

Woolly Mammoth

All three are winnable, and it will be a challenge, but these are the kind of games we have to win if we are to pick up the valuable points to stay up. We are capable of winning all three, but naturally it does not always work that way as it is all on the day. That is why we have to also pick up points and get results against teams we are not expected to.
We have to look at every game as a chance to pick up a point or three, but not to make the mistake of trying to work out the ones we should win and the one we can't win, that is fools gold, Football is not predictable at any level, it is all on the day, and we have to make sure we do it more often than not on the day, the next match is the most important and look no further until that one has been played.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cmg

Please let me know when the small games come up.

filham

Quote from: cmg on October 22, 2020, 08:08:04 PM

Please let me know when the small games come up.
The games against the big six are the small games,  at this stage the others are six pointers against possible relegation candidates.

RaySmith

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 22, 2020, 07:20:53 PM
All three are winnable, and it will be a challenge, but these are the kind of games we have to win if we are to pick up the valuable points to stay up. We are capable of winning all three, but naturally it does not always work that way as it is all on the day. That is why we have to also pick up points and get results against teams we are not expected to.
We have to look at every game as a chance to pick up a point or three, but not to make the mistake of trying to work out the ones we should win and the one we can't win, that is fools gold, Football is not predictable at any level, it is all on the day, and we have to make sure we do it more often than not on the day, the next match is the most important and look no further until that one has been played.

0001.jpeg

rebel

Quote from: Radiowhite on October 22, 2020, 05:02:03 PM
Quote from: NJFulham on October 22, 2020, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2020, 04:57:49 PM
we need at least 6 out of that
7 is ideal.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
9 would be ideal surely

They are winnable, we should go for it, 9 points.