watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No interest in American throwball...

Started by Denzil Dexter, October 26, 2020, 12:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzil Dexter

but the Jaguars have apparently lost 6 in a row!   

Does Tony have involvement with them as well? 

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: blingo on October 26, 2020, 07:49:10 AM
Yep
How the hell can he operate 3 projects effectively? The only thing that seems to be successful for him atm are the men in tights which is staged anyway [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Slaphead in Qatar

I was going to post this myself but Denzil Dexter beat me to it.

I posted a while ago that Jags are one of the weakest franchises which shows that the Khans haven't quite got their head around how to run a successful sports team. It's not a coincidence that Jags and us are both pants.

SP

I think it depends on how you're measuring success? I believe his investment in the American football team has proved very profitable in $ terms?

Logicalman

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on October 26, 2020, 03:26:04 PM
I was going to post this myself but Denzil Dexter beat me to it.

I posted a while ago that Jags are one of the weakest franchises which shows that the Khans haven't quite got their head around how to run a successful sports team. It's not a coincidence that Jags and us are both pants.

The unfortunate truth is that the Jaguars have NEVER really been a successful team (except in 2017) in their 25-odd year history. As a yardstick, they are in the same division as Indianapolis Colts, and the Colts' finishing record is better than the Jaguars in just about all but that 2017 season. Khans buyout of the franchise didn't exactly alter those prospects all bar that one season, so it's perhaps not a good comparison to make. Fulhams history has been a lot better over the same period, I promise you.

Quote from: SP on October 26, 2020, 05:13:14 PM
I think it depends on how you're measuring success? I believe his investment in the American football team has proved very profitable in $ terms?

Agreed, but you really have to to very hard not to make $$$ from a franchise in that sport.  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

gang

He tends to build stadiums rather than teams.

blingo

Radiowhite

They have lots of draft picks and cap space, they were destined to do bad this seasons as they're in a bit of a rebuild. That being said they are generally quite bad