2 (0.5%)
Carvaleiro 🔁 85'
1 (0.2%)
Bryan 🔁 90'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 424

Voting closed: November 04, 2020, 06:24:26 PM

bigalffc

Plumped for Robinson but the whole team showed fight tonight, something we've been missing
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Mince n Tatties

TC followed by Robinson and Lemina.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 02, 2020, 07:28:51 PM
Went for Cairney because he was outstanding. Honorable mentions to Lemina, Anguissa, Robinson and Anderson too
Totally agree with this
Captain Tom was the dominant force - brilliant
Anguissa is a major player - if he can cutout the 1 or 2 lack of concentration issues, he will be a top player!
Reed was also great and at the time I was surprised Scott took off Lamina?
All good I feel!
COYSWs

alfie

It was either Cairney or Anguissa for me.
Went with Anguissa just.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bill taylors apprentice

I've never seen Cairney play with so much desire and skill over 90 mins

grandad

TC for me. He put in a performance we have been waiting for. Mitro for his 2 assists, Robinson for his surging runs & perfect cross for the 1st goal, Zambo will get better & better, Lookman is always a handful, Aina could keep Tete out if he continues like tonight. Tosin & Andersen will be the new H & H.
Where there's a will there's a wife

copthornemike

One observation on the radio about Adarabioyo stuck in my head - was up in the opposition area for a number of set pieces, then on how he sprinted back so fast to get in his defensive position before the opposition. Showed team organisation and desire.
Still - had to vote for TC, played like a captain.

TC's Sporran

despite the massive improvement in the second half how anyone can put anguissa  anywhere near captain tom tonight simply  wasnt watching

i like the advanced role parker used tom and want to see that for the rest of the season

his footwork will always cause problems in this age of darent tackle

funnily enough mos5t players showed errors misplaced passes but i think thats because instead of using the safe option - sideways or backwards for some reason tonight we went forwards with intent and ignored the safe route

Finnans Right Peg

Went for anderson thought he was excellent on his debut a real calming figure at the back but can not argue with tom getting it thought he was also very good .

I also thought Mitro looked like he was interested today and was a lot better than previous games

FFC1987

I went for Robinson. Was instrumental in both defence and attack, something we haven't probably had since Fred. Made important blocks, big headers, constant energy to run in behind and create space. The kid really could be something special!

TC was obviously second or potentially first but I'm just so happy to see an exciting full back again! Baffled by Lemina sub as he was my MoTM first half by a margin.

Lighthouse

Voted Mitro purely because I gave him such a bad time before and tonight his two layoffs made the goals and he just looked a bit more involved.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hopper

Cairney for m, and agreed Lemina at HT. Sounds like he was only taken off as a precaution.

hovewhite

I've gone for tc but could have gone for all the team  and the defence superb to a man and keep this up we will stay up.
Special mention for Scott Parker sent his team out with a new plan and all playing for the shirt

Mr K.Dilkington

Cairney was excellent today considering all the stick he's got (from me included). he did today what he should be doing every game i.e running at players,receiving ball on half turn,switching play,intricate dribbling. superb.

Tosin and robinson excellent again but also aina and zambo. Reed got stuck in too. All-around excellent team performance.
Foolish ham

Whitestone

Cairney, Robinson, Anguissa in that order.

jarv

MisfitKid

I agree with too many comments.  They played like an actual Team and not 11 guys running around.  Loved what TC brought in this match.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

RaySmith

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 02, 2020, 09:33:57 PM
Voted Mitro purely because I gave him such a bad time before and tonight his two layoffs made the goals and he just looked a bit more involved.

Yes,  good to see him so sharp after all the stick he's recently taken.

But hard to pick out one outstanding performance when the whole team played so well.

Like a TEAM in fact - looked like a lot of  work has been successfully carried out on the training ground.
But there wil be tougher opponents than West Brom, and we  will certainly find it harder against many other Prem teams - just hope  we, as fans, continue to  keep behind Scott and the  team and club in what they're trying to do.

Well played Fulham we looked quality last night.

COYW!!!!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 02, 2020, 09:33:57 PM

He worked a lot harder,what I liked was his enthusiasm when we scored,his hearts still at the club.

One Martin Thomas

Surprised BDR is not mentioned more ....