watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loanees and buy out values ??

Started by Stevieboy, November 04, 2020, 09:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

I know we have no buy out clause on Andersen, RLC and Lookman but I would be interested to know the perceived transfer value of these three and indeed what the buy out clause of our other loanees might be?

Deeping_white

I think Lyon paid €30m for Andersen in 2019 so they'd probably want something around £20m+ if he has a good season, Lookman probably around the same as Leipzig spent about £20m on him so a good season with us makes him worth more you'd assume. RLC I have no idea but no doubt the blue filth wouldn't let him go cheap. If we stay up I think we're obliged to buy Lemina for £8m, we have an option on Areola for circa £10m according to French media.

Cookie6262

I was thinking around £15 million each for Lookman and Anderson but then realised the only chance of signing them is if we stayed up which l8kely means they both have very good seasons so 8m going for £20 million each. RLC no chance cost to much and not sure he would come any way. If we did stay up Lemina, Aina, Anderson, Lookman and Aerola would prob cost our whole budget £70 million

Statto

Quote from: Cookie6262 on November 04, 2020, 10:55:53 AM
If we did stay up Lemina, Aina, Anderson, Lookman and Aerola would prob cost our whole budget £70 million

Agreed although if we did stay up, I reckon our budget would be more than £70m. So perhaps we could get that lot and a couple of forwards. Which would be quite a good team... making it all the more depressing if we don't stay up this year.