3 (1.5%)
Loftus Cheek 🔁 83'
0 (0%)
Cavaleiro 🔁 90+3'
1 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 201

Voting closed: November 10, 2020, 12:50:35 AM

Milo

For me, it was tough to pick from Areola, Reed, Robinson, Aina, and Cairney. Could've gone to any of them. Perhaps Areola at a push? I liked how he organised his wall for their free kick on the edge of the area... shows intelligence. Worked very well too and he tipped it onto the bar.

D Reid and Mitrovic did well up front too.

Tabby

Areola pulled off some magnificent saves.

Honorable mention to Reed for me, did really well tracking back and covering for Robinson when he went forward.

Milo

Oh yes forgot about the other Reed. Some very good passes in second half that were Scholes esque ie knew the pass before he received the ball.

Southcoastffc

Harrison Reed was everywhere.  Huge performance.  (Lookman would have probably won the popular vote had......... You know the rest)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Sting of the North

Cairney for me, best player on the pitch for the second week running. Honorable mention for Robinson, Reed, Areola and Lookman.

Skatzoffc

Reed again for me.
He's the new Murphy.

Workrate, passing, linkup.

Awesome.
We have missed him immensely.

Thought Anderson looked promising as well. Not seen him for a whole game before.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

TC's Sporran

cairney again for me

hoddle was full of praise for him and he knows a little bit about flair players

Denzil Dexter

Cairney. Although he should have taken the pen if Mitro didn't want it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

cmg

Reed was very impressive. Worked tirelessly all over the pitch.
But...without Areola's series of stunning saves we would have been dead and buried early on. He also commanded his area expertly and communicated well (or, at least did a lot of shouting). I was particularly impressed with that decisive and confident punch.

Bocanegra

Denzil Dexter

fulhamben

Areola for me. Kept us in it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitestone

Cairney was superb again. Reed close second.

rebel

Areola pulled off some brilliant saves, kept us in the game.

brightster

Really hard this week, went for Areola as thought his concentration for the whole 90 mins was superb, I can see why he is in over Rodak. From the first 10 mins excellent saves, organised the back four really well.

I don't think anyone played badly Frank was quiet but think he had a job to do in the middle and did it well, thought we controlled the midfield for the majority of the game.
Good all round performance!  onwards and upwards.

HV71

Reed for me- great all round performance

filham

Has to be a defender, we came close to a clean sheet but failed to score.
Hard to choose from Areola, Robinson or Reed.
I voted for Reed.

Whitesideup

Don't get me wrong, Areola had a very good game.  The best saves were the first,  though I have only seen it from the one angle, and the fingertips on the free kick that hit the bar. Did he do enough to deflect the flight? maybe not, but it was a great free kick and assuming he got something on it, then it was excellent.

But a couple of the "stunning saves" were only what you would expect. The two saves from longer range efforts, though looking spectacular, were fairly straightforward. The first one from Cresswell was well-struck, and the volley from Bowen took a slight deflection and was hit hard, but both were straight at him. If either had gone in, I would have been disappointed enough to call either goalkeeping errors.

The double save from Benrahama - he was well-positioned and made himself big, but again I would have expected the same from any Premier League keeper, including Rodak. 

Areola had a very good game, but for me shaded by Robinson, Reed and Cearney, the former getting my vote.

Luka

Could easily have been three down in the first half except for Areola (and the woodwork).
Areola gets it for me.

F(f)CUK

Areola was the MoTM although Reed was the best outfield player.