watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're on the telly!

Started by Southcoastffc, November 13, 2020, 06:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Since the 1975 Cup Final how many times have we been live on the BBC? That awful 0-1 FA Cup replay defeat v Sheff United when a young Harry Maguire showed up well, but not to our recruitment lot, but otherwise there are not a lot that spring to my aged mind, no doubt there are some others?  :022:

092.gif   

fcfulham55

Quote from: bog on November 17, 2020, 11:59:38 AM
Since the 1975 Cup Final how many times have we been live on the BBC? That awful 0-1 FA Cup replay defeat v Sheff United when a young Harry Maguire showed up well, but not to our recruitment lot, but otherwise there are not a lot that spring to my aged mind, no doubt there are some others?  :022:

092.gif   

Cardiff away.  FA cup 11am kick off.  8th January 2017.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Southcoastffc

Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 19, 2020, 07:34:12 PM

092.gif   

Wasn't the Europa Cup Final  v Atletico Madrid  live on tv?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 19, 2020, 08:59:41 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 19, 2020, 07:34:12 PM

092.gif   

Wasn't the Europa Cup Final  v Atletico Madrid  live on tv?

I dont think that was on the BBC. I think the 2002 FA Cup semi final 7pm KO Sunday eve. Villa Park may have been.   

Chrisjo

Be prepared for total bias against Fulham with Gary Lineker 'bigging up' his ex-club Everton!!

YankeeJim

Why is it that every time Fulham is on the BBC its on at 4 AM? I try to watch a replay without seeing the score but its awful hard to do and knowing the score takes away the excitement.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.