watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're top of the league

Started by Bassey the warrior, November 22, 2020, 01:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

At missing penalties. Unbelievable how poor we are.

FFC In Oz

I remember a time when we would get a pen that I would feel comfortable that the ball would end up in the back of the net.

Haven't felt that way since McCormack was on pens

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 22, 2020, 01:57:08 PM
At missing penalties. Unbelievable how poor we are.

Yes and in a season where a lot of pens are being awarded. It may be the difference between survival and relegation.

Luka

Cav had the keeper going the wrong way. He slipped. He was unlucky not incompetent.
Apart from that he was his usual ineffective self.

ALG01

Quote from: Luka on November 22, 2020, 02:10:50 PM
Cav had the keeper going the wrong way. He slipped. He was unlucky not incompetent.

sorry he wasn't unlucky and on BBC the proffesional players had predicted from his run up he would slip.
I have no confidence in Cav to do anything correctly, he is below the required standard and I knew he would be incapble, and he was. that was just lack of concentratyion and ability... I blame scott 100%, it should have been mitro or lookers.

bobby01

Cant take a penalty, a free kick, a corner, surely most of us were taught this in school games lessons. Our corner routines are just laughable.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Baszab

You can see why Wolves flogged Cav

alfie

Quote from: ALG01 on November 22, 2020, 02:15:56 PM

sorry he wasn't unlucky and on BBC the proffesional players had predicted from his run up he would slip.
I have no confidence in Cav to do anything correctly, he is below the required standard and I knew he would be incapble, and he was. that was just lack of concentratyion and ability... I blame scott 100%, it should have been mitro or lookers.
Seems to me that it is quite obvious that Mitro doesn't want to take them for the moment.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ron

Perhaps we could bung Her Majesty a few quid to offer Roy Hodgson a knighthood providing he comes back here to drill, drill, and drill the squad into an effective force. That's the hall mark of his success, and is what is sorely lacking in this assorted team of individuals....drill and more drill, even though some of them with goldfish-like attention spans may find it boring.....

....oh, and dump Cav. We play as 10 men with him.

PS Only joking about the Queen and Roy before someone takes me to task.

Simply91

Wondering if Scott will finally drop Cav out of the starting 11 now. Parking the penalty to one side, he was unbelievably poor yet again

Tabby

Would have had 9 points if we had a player that could take a penalty.

Mince n Tatties

The whole team needs to practice them all next week with 2 keepers in goal,Cloughie did that.
If you get it past two,surely you can do it against one.
Mind you've to hit the target first.

Mince n Tatties

Another one was board 1/4 of the goal up and try and get it past Goalie.

Deeping_white

Quote from: ALG01 on November 22, 2020, 02:15:56 PM

Lots of players take a run up from that angle and don't fall over, because the pitch gives way you can't just say oh it's his run up. The pundits saying that after it's happened is laughable, I could tell you the winning lottery numbers from last night because it's already happened, why didn't anyone say "oh he's going to slip as he kicks this" before it happened then, probably because it was a very unlikely thing to actually happen

Mince n Tatties

What a disappointment he's become,shouldnt even be on the bench.