News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tier 2 for all of London (and most of the country)

Started by Southcoastffc, November 26, 2020, 12:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

Quote from: bobby01 on November 26, 2020, 05:33:53 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on November 26, 2020, 05:30:25 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on November 26, 2020, 05:29:41 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on November 26, 2020, 05:14:25 PM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on November 26, 2020, 12:16:44 PM
Us in Kent are stuck in Tier 3  :012:
Quote from: bobby01 on November 26, 2020, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on November 26, 2020, 12:16:44 PM
Us in Kent are stuck in Tier 3  :012:
Yup thanks swale
Yep same for me in Dartford (although right on the border with London).
Bet it is all those Gillingham Pikey's in Swale and Medway not sticking to the rules that cost us!!
Agreed plus they reckon it's bad in the Prisons on Happy that's bumped up numbers in Swale.They shouldn't be included imo.

Sorry Sheppy

Tier 1 to tier 3 did no expect that tbh

I'm Rochester, bloody swale!

davew

My son and family are in Rochester also, how come the rate in Kent suddenly shot up?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

mrmicawbers

Quote from: davew on November 26, 2020, 07:48:59 PM
My son and family are in Rochester also, how come the rate in Kent suddenly shot up?
extremely high rates in Thanet and Swale have done for us sadly.

Whitesideup

Quote from: MJG on November 26, 2020, 01:32:12 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 26, 2020, 01:21:59 PM
It'll be interesting to see how FFC will invite say, 1000 or so?, to home games.  I have to say I wouldn't go - not for any health reasons but simply that I wouldn't want to be in such a sparsely populated stadium.
Be just like the mid 80s revistied
Quote from: MJG on November 26, 2020, 01:32:12 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 26, 2020, 01:21:59 PM
It'll be interesting to see how FFC will invite say, 1000 or so?, to home games.  I have to say I wouldn't go - not for any health reasons but simply that I wouldn't want to be in such a sparsely populated stadium.
Be just like the mid 80s revistied
Lol! Or insight into what being a QPR supporter is like?

Holders

Quote from: davew on November 26, 2020, 05:40:13 PM
Cornwall in tier 1, though doesn´t really affect me where I live, days of visiting pubs and restaurants long gone! Very surprised that after all the hysteria during the Summer about all the visitors coming down here,  the number of cases is still so low, or was that because all the Cornish people self isolated during the Summer months? Feel sorry for the rest of the Country, can´t even go and watch Bristol City (lol)!

It's strange, Dave, especially considering all the visitors in the summer - and the 106 cases in Bodmin a couple of days ago. I thought that the county of Devon was put in tier 2 because of the travel into the more badly affected cities like Plymouth, Exeter & Torbay but the Cornish travel into Plymouth as well. It doesn't really seem geographically fine-tuned enough.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Penfold

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on November 26, 2020, 03:25:52 PM
First few times I went to see Fulham in about 1995/6 the attendance was around 2,000 I think...

Our lowest that season was 2176 v Scunthorpe. A rearranged game on a Tuesday night. Average gate for the season was just over 4000.

Jim©

Quote from: Holders on November 27, 2020, 11:12:29 AM
Cornwall in tier 1, though doesn´t really affect me where I live, days of visiting pubs and restaurants long gone! Very surprised that after all the hysteria during the Summer about all the visitors coming down here,  the number of cases is still so low, or was that because all the Cornish people self isolated during the Summer months? Feel sorry for the rest of the Country, can´t even go and watch Bristol City (lol)!

It's strange, Dave, especially considering all the visitors in the summer - and the 106 cases in Bodmin a couple of days ago. I thought that the county of Devon was put in tier 2 because of the travel into the more badly affected cities like Plymouth, Exeter & Torbay but the Cornish travel into Plymouth as well. It doesn't really seem geographically fine-tuned enough.

Yep, here in the South Hams we've currently got the lowest rate in the UK but still tier 2. the system doesn't make a whole load of sense to me.

Lyle from Hangeland

What arbitrary nonsense. Wonder how true the data is that leads to such arbitrariness against people.

Holders

Quote from: Jim© on November 27, 2020, 02:25:29 PM
Quote from: Holders on November 27, 2020, 11:12:29 AM

Yep, here in the South Hams we've currently got the lowest rate in the UK but still tier 2. the system doesn't make a whole load of sense to me.

And yet, it probably doesn't hurt that it gets squashed down in the cities before it develops and they can spread it outside.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jims Dentist