watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Doesn't sound promising about Harvey Elliott

Started by SP, November 28, 2020, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I hope the cocky disrespectful little Prat fails and ends up flipping burgers outside bishops park on match day for a living, he deserves nothing less

perry geyton

With Ryan Sessagnon assisting him as ketchup boy

Stoneleigh Loyalist

To ask the obvious question.Apart from possible COVID reasons why has it taken a Tribunal so long to settle this case?
The only other possibility  is that it has been settled without being made public?

Twig

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 29, 2020, 06:27:31 PM
To ask the obvious question.Apart from possible COVID reasons why has it taken a Tribunal so long to settle this case?
The only other possibility  is that it has been settled without being made public?
Was just about to ask the same SL.

perry geyton

Quote from: Twig on November 29, 2020, 09:19:50 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on November 29, 2020, 06:13:59 PM

Oh dear how bitter can you get?

Yeah and you chopping onions and sweeping the floor
Lighten up

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 29, 2020, 06:27:31 PM
The only other possibility is that it has been settled without being made public?

The other possibility is the decision resulted in a low compensation fee and is being challenged behind doors by the Khans. Liverpool wanted to pay around £300,000 and Fulham wants around £10,000,000. It's fair to say they don't see eye to eye, with any amount less than £4m to be challenged by Fulham and any amount more than £2m to be challenged by Liverpool, with both teams likely to challenge £3m as unfair. This could be a major saga with many academies closing if the amount is £500k.

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on November 29, 2020, 10:52:45 PM
Quote from: Twig on November 29, 2020, 09:19:50 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on November 29, 2020, 06:13:59 PM

Oh dear how bitter can you get?

Yeah and you chopping onions and sweeping the floor
Lighten up

Coming from someone who feels able to label Elliot a "cocky, disrespectful little prat" whilst also dissing Sess you sure are sensitive.

Slaphead in Qatar

Harvey whacked one in last night - that should keep the naysayers quiet for a while.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 03, 2020, 09:31:03 AM
Harvey whacked one in last night - that should keep the naysayers quiet for a while.

Really? They played Tuesday and Jones scored, He wasnt even on the bench
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bencher

What he does in his private life is surely neither here nor there

Statto

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 03, 2020, 06:19:36 PM

He's on loan at Blackburn

As an aside... take a look at the Championship table - only 2 pts between the top 7, and only 4 pts separating the top 10, with a third of the season gone. A totally unpredictable rat race as always.

Asotosyios

Blackburn played last night and Elliott scored - perhaps you mixed up your games?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: bencher on December 03, 2020, 06:30:33 PM

What he does in his private life is surely neither here nor there

:005:

I realised  that double - entendre after I posted it - but I didn't think anyone was down at my level.

Slaphead in Qatar

Whose Jones?

Any Harvey must have a doppelgänger then?

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Good luck to him. I'm not bitter about a kid fulfilling his dream to make a substantial amount of money, playing for his childhood club. I would be exactly the same if I was playing Exeter and Fulham came in for me.

And I guarantee, not one person on this board would not do the same.

We hadn't invested heavily in his development, but even if we had, it happens in football. Wasn't the first and won't be the last.

copthornemike

Scored a quality goal for Blackburn last night - what I would like to know is what money (loan fee, wage contribution, etc), if any, Liverpool have received from Blackburn for the loan?
I am sure Blackburn have paid their dues considerably quicker than those paupers called Liverpool FC!
Could Fulham FST raise the issue at their next meeting with the FFC hierarchy?