watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why didn’t ?

Started by Fernhurst, December 01, 2020, 01:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Mitro score in the last few moments of game when Schmeichel was in our penalty box and Mitro had the ball on the halfway line?  1500.gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

fulhamfan

Lack of  Confidence maybe

Steeeeeeeeeed

He should have Panenka'd it 😁

lamby

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 01, 2020, 01:06:57 AM
Mitro score in the last few moments of game when Schmeichel was in our penalty box and Mitro had the ball on the halfway line?  1500.gif

I thought he was wasting time.

FFC In Oz

Once he crossed halfway I was yelling at the TV to shoot - could have chipped it towards goal and skidded the ball home.

No harm done

3 Cherries

For the same reason he wasn't in the starting line up

Herbie

Quote from: 3 Cherries on December 01, 2020, 06:56:44 AM

Agree with this, he seems to be nursing something.  The worry is when will he actually have enough time to rest and recover.

alfie

I can just about accept the fact that he didn't lob the ball, but his pass to Aina gave the lad no chance.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

karldutton

Any striker should have enough courage to shoot from there whenever a keeper is outside the box.
Me personally was very dissapointed when he didn't. Would have finished Leicester completely.

Montague

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2020, 07:14:55 AM

Agree with this, he seems to be nursing something.  The worry is when will he actually have enough time to rest and recover.

Could possibly still be recovering from a tight hamstring - a shot from that distance would put undue pressure on the hamstring - may not have wanted to risk it.

FFChris

I was gutted - I backed Fulham to win 3-1 at 40/1 and Aina to score at anytime at 40/1.  Could of had a very nice Christmas had Aina's effort not been deflected.  Still very happy with the 3 points!

Jim©

Quote from: Herbie on December 01, 2020, 07:14:55 AM

I'm not sure he's training with the rest of the squad at the moment- he's certainly not been in those training vids that i've seen lately.