watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in...

Started by WhiteJC, November 30, 2020, 04:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Fuchs is a 'dead rigger' for Gareth Southgate.

Lyle from Hangeland

KJS

Once again game over by 35 minutes 🙄

colinwhite

A big decision to make Anderson captain.

fulhamben

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 30, 2020, 04:39:40 PM
Ben, what would your starting eleven be?
wouldnt be far off of this, with the players available, but i honestly dont see how cav makes the bench let alone starting another game. its criminal, to the point id even get the police in to investigate if parker has whacked a huge sum on himself to be the first manager to get sacked. can anyone make a rational claim for him to be anywhere near the team. he offers nothing, less than nothing. no doubt he will do something tonight for the first time in nearly a season to make me look silly, but my god how is this justified. and no, looking good on the training pitch accounts for nothing when you have consistently been anonymous for so long.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Quote from: KJS on November 30, 2020, 04:45:11 PM
Once again game over by 35 minutes 🙄
35 really, I was thinking  more like 15 minutes! Picking Cav again is a joke as many have already said, not sure what is worse lockdown or probably having to watch yet another defeat tonight. We live in hope!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Caedal

Cav again.... Jesus Christ. He's been terrible all season and he keeps getting picked and never subbed. What is going on

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2020, 04:48:05 PM
wouldnt be far off of this, with the players available, but i honestly dont see how cav makes the bench let alone starting another game. its criminal, to the point id even get the police in to investigate if parker has whacked a huge sum on himself to be the first manager to get sacked. can anyone make a rational claim for him to be anywhere near the team. he offers nothing, less than nothing. no doubt he will do something tonight for the first time in nearly a season to make me look silly, but my god how is this justified. and no, looking good on the training pitch accounts for nothing when you have consistently been anonymous for so long.
+1, good idea to keep an idea on the sack race (1st premier league manager to be sacked) betting odds, I share your theory as well either that or Parker has totally lost the plot!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

sunburywhite

Cav should have been Captain

Captain Cav has a good ring to it

Sounds like a superhero

:hook:
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

perry geyton

Quote from: fulhamfever on November 30, 2020, 04:37:47 PM
I will give my thoughts after the game. Another game another chance to prove yourself CAV, silence the doubters.
Don't hold your breath

Steven Ageroad

I don't agree with you very often Ben, but I do agree with you about Cav, very none productive.

He'll probably score an absolute stunner tonight to prove us all wrong!!

perry geyton

After seeing the line up I barely wanna watch this game now, so disappointing

I hope I eat my words but I very much doubt it

The Rock

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2020, 04:48:05 PM

100% headscratcher. How on earth does he get close to the pitch?! What does Scott see in him? Lets hope its the few goals to bring home the 3 points? The chances you get struck by lightning are greater.

Mullers OG

No Cairney or Mitrovic. Both would be in my starting 11.  Why is Kamara on the bench?  He should be sold ASAP to allow space for a proper forward. Cavaleiro stays in, Parker must have more faith in him than most on this board.

Let's win for the wardrobe

bog

WHAT DOES HE SEE IN CAV!   :031: 093.gif

092.gif

RaySmith

Cav is involved in most attacking moves, and  also tackles back and defends. He also has a lethal long range shot, which we haven't seen enough of in recent times, but he can score  from a distance.
Maybe today...

Just saying as to why Scott might  pick him.

fulhamben

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on November 30, 2020, 04:55:09 PM
I don't agree with you very often Ben, but I do agree with you about Cav, very none productive.

He'll probably score an absolute stunner tonight to prove us all wrong!!
that has to be worst case scenario doesnt it. to be losing 5 0 deep into stoppage time only for cav to step up and smash in a screamer after doing sod all for 94 minutes, to justify his inclusion for the rest of the season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

scotto2000

I seem to remember TK saying how hard he had worked and what an achievement it was to sign Cav. Could this have something to do with this baffling selection?

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Rock

Perhaps the one positive from this starting line up is that Brendan Rodgers must be every bit as confused as we are.