Started by WhiteJC, November 30, 2020, 04:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on November 30, 2020, 05:00:58 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on November 30, 2020, 04:43:35 PM
Who will be captain?

My guess for what it's worth - Reed.
its anderson. theres a little c next to his name on the picture
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Rock on November 30, 2020, 05:01:57 PM
Perhaps the one positive from this starting line up is that Brendan Rodgers must be every bit as confused as we are.
or not, we are baffled because his selection makes no sense, but if you scouted us, you would know that it  doesnt matter how bad he plays scott cant/wont drop him.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Radiowhite

Other than cav, it's a decent line up. Having said that, who should play instead? Mitro has been in such poor form and ak is pretty useless. Not sure Cairney or leminacould play that role so doesn't leave is with many options. Also Kebano doesn't cut it.

ex-Pat

Finally,,,,no Mitro or Cairney, might have a chance today.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2020, 05:04:12 PM
Quote from: The Rock on November 30, 2020, 05:01:57 PM
Perhaps the one positive from this starting line up is that Brendan Rodgers must be every bit as confused as we are.
or not, we are baffled because his selection makes no sense, but if you scouted us, you would know that it  doesnt matter how bad he plays scott cant/wont drop him.

I cannot understand myself why Cav is picked when you see who else is on the bench and who did not even make the bench. This is a complete mystery unless he is there for penalties.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Denver Fulham

This isn't a crazy idea to play our "graft" lineup and try to disrupt rather than possess against a side that prefers to counter rather than possess.

Ultimately, we're probably not good enough regardless, and I wouldn't have Cav anywhere near the XI, but Parker's idea about how to approach this match has some merit.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: perry geyton on November 30, 2020, 04:55:53 PM
After seeing the line up I barely wanna watch this game now, so disappointing

I hope I eat my words but I very much doubt it

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Skatzoffc

Maybe Cav will score a "worldy". then Parker will drop him

lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

filham

Cav., prefered to Mitro or Kamara, then we have to sign a new striker on Jan 1st at the absolute latast.

Denzil Dexter

We have a dof who knows nothing about football and probably has no idea how cack Cav has been for months. Maybe he's like Ronaldo in training, but  Ronald McDonald in the matches. I'm convinced SP isn't going anywhere even if we end the season on 4 points, or his job would have been threatened by now.
I pray for a freak result in our favour, but the fact is we've only taken points off the dung teams and lost to others who've been well off form.
I'm expecting a hammering.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

YankeeJim

The best way to give Cav some rest would be to start Ream. That way, we can get back to normal bashing him. May on here were happy to have Cav when he arrived. He is what we yanks call a journeyman. Not great. Not terrible. He simply fills a spot. Wish we had someone better? You betcha. Still, he's a Fulham player and even wit all the
hate he gets, wouldn't it be Fulhamish if he had a great game?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on November 30, 2020, 05:21:47 PM
We have a dof who knows nothing about football and probably has no idea how cack Cav has been for months. Maybe he's like Ronaldo in training, but  Ronald McDonald in the matches. I'm convinced SP isn't going anywhere even if we end the season on 4 points, or his job would have been threatened by now.
I pray for a freak result in our favour, but the fact is we've only taken points off the dung teams and lost to others who've been well off form.
I'm expecting a hammering.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Hey! This hate on Cav day. Lay off our DOF. He'll get his in January.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Sgt Fulham

Statto

Don't understand the meltdown over this at all

1500.gif

Somerset Fulham

Because there HAS to be a meltdown. Every. Single. Game.

Twig

I fail to understand leaving out TC who has been one of our only Prem standard players this season. As for Cav's inclusion, words fail me.

Statto

Quote from: Twig on November 30, 2020, 05:48:59 PM
I fail to understand leaving out TC who has been one of our only Prem standard players this season. As for Cav's inclusion, words fail me.

He had a good game against West Brom but otherwise hasn't been head and shoulders above the rest of our best XI, has he. He's one of our most immobile, slowest players and nigh on useless when we don't have possession. So I can entirely understand the reasons for dropping him in a game where we're likely to be defending and counter-attacking most of the time.

The same reasons IMO justify dropping Mitrovic for Cavaliero, who's not made an impact at this level but is nowhere near as poor as some on here make out. He's not another Mark Fotheringham.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Jeroen on November 30, 2020, 04:39:20 PM
Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 30, 2020, 04:37:12 PM
SP must see something in Cav no one else can??? Hope he proves me wrong.

Maybe one of the only strikers that tracks back and helps out his back?!?!? That is one of Kamara's faults right?

Steady with that sensible logic. I do get the flak that Cav gets but as you suggest none of Cairney, Mitro or AK track back and Cairney, RLC and Zambo cannot play at the same time.

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Denver Fulham on November 30, 2020, 05:13:25 PM
This isn't a crazy idea to play our "graft" lineup and try to disrupt rather than possess against a side that prefers to counter rather than possess.

Ultimately, we're probably not good enough regardless, and I wouldn't have Cav anywhere near the XI, but Parker's idea about how to approach this match has some merit.

It's worked a charm. Good for Scott. Let's see if we can hold onto this.