watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester FC fans forum after the game

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, December 01, 2020, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karldutton

Screw them. They should accept that Fulham dominated the entire game yesterday. Well deserved win from the boys  :54:

Statto

Odd that they seem to think winning a freak title a few years ago should make them a perennial top 4 team. They're a solid mid-table squad that Rodgers has got playing above themselves IMO. They're better than us of course and should therefore have expected a win, but the level of outrage is well OTT.

Woolly Mammoth

I understand their disappointment and anger.
However, Fulham outFOXed them, outplayed them, outfought them, outpassed them. They should give Fulham far more credit, as Leicester City were only as good as Fulham allowed them to be.
They should bow and salute Fulham, a team that were far better on the night and showed our real potential when every player wins his own battles, and plays within the framework of the team, and we had a few more leaders out there last night, which also contributed to the resilience we showed.
Of course we must also spare a thought for our Manager and Coach Scott Parker who also showed Leadership on the touchline by sweating blood and orchestrating our victory down to the last detail.
Not one step back.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFChris

Their supporters may give us a bit more credit after we win our next two games  :54:  049:gif

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Statto on December 01, 2020, 09:34:13 AM
Odd that they seem to think winning a freak title a few years ago should make them a perennial top 4 team. They're a solid mid-table squad that Rodgers has got playing above themselves IMO. They're better than us of course and should therefore have expected a win, but the level of outrage is well OTT.

Not sure i agree regarding their squad. Some of their players are fantastic. They were missing some of their better players last night, not that that takes away from our fantastic performance.

WindyCity

I'm sure a top club like that and their fans will be crying in their beers after losing an expected win v a lower table side.  But that's life in the PL, no?  They can cry all they want, but FFC started this game with a plan (on defense) and stuck with it and executed.  Got a bit of luck early with the woodwork, but FFC sat back and let LCFC accumulate possession time while not allowing real good scoring chances and deserved the three points, with just enough offense to push across a couple of tallies.  FFC pretty much controlled Vardy.  Just an outstanding defensive set-up and execution.  Actually, FFC played the sort of game others played against us especially last year in the champ, allowing loads of possession that produced little results.

F(f)CUK

Only read the first two pages, but my immediate thought is - why do they think that they have the right to be a top 4 team? Teams like City, United and Arsenal could argue this, but they are not firing like they have in the past at the moment.

andyk

They might be upset, but I bet the Baggies, Blades and Burnley fans are even more upset.