News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Welcoming Fans Back to Craven Cottage (Important News)

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2020, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

WELCOMING FANS BACK TO CRAVEN COTTAGE

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE RETURN OF SUPPORTERS TO CRAVEN COTTAGE.

In light of recent Government and Premier League announcements, the Club is looking forward to welcoming fans back to Craven Cottage this December, beginning with our home fixture against Liverpool on Sunday 13th December.

Following almost nine months of supporters being away from the Cottage, we can't wait to have fans back with us at home games.

However, in order to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all attendees and staff, the experience of purchasing a ticket and attending a game at Craven Cottage will be different:

Less than 2,000 tickets will be available at each fixture, with tickets issued via a ballot
The first ballot cycle will open to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders to enter from Friday 4th December and include our December home fixtures against Liverpool, Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton
Fans require a OneFulham Account to enter the ballot, which includes having a valid email address and opted-in to recieve email communications from the Club

Supporters will need to agree to a Code of Conduct, which will be present at the point of ticket purchase

A medical questionnaire - distributed via email - will be required for all successful applicants to complete in advance of matchday

Digital tickets (sent to supporters' smartphones) and print at home tickets will be in use

In order to maintain social distancing and the safety of staff and supporters, entry to Craven Cottage will be staggered and supporters will be provided with an arrival time window

Supporters will receive a non-invasive temperature check when entering the ground
Fans must wear a face covering, except when eating or drinking, and respect social distancing inside Craven Cottage at all times

Supporters should not apply for the ballot if at the date of the match you will be required to self-isolate following travel to the UK from a foreign country, or you are prevented from travelling to London as a result of being in Tier 3 of the UK Government's Covid-19 restrictions.

Further information outlining the steps for returning to Craven Cottage including specific details and FAQs around the balloting process can be found on the dedicated Welcoming Fans Back to Craven Cottage pages.

These pages will be updated regularly as more information becomes available to share with supporters.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/december/Welcoming-Fans-Back-To-Craven-Cottage/

fulhamben

So many questions. So can you only try for one ticket, or can you put, say your kids into the draw with you
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SuffolkWhite

Too early for me to venture in to London unfortunately, maybe in the New year. I believe a family bubble can go together/people from the same household up to 5 people according the club email today.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Andy S

People shielding still should not go. Not unless they have had the vaccine. Nothing has changed and neither should this. There are older people with all kinds of problems and we should be protecting them. We certainly should not be encouraging them to take their life in their hands and attend football matches 

The Cravenette

Clearly, if you're sheilding you wouldn't be going but it is a nice chink of light at the end of a very long tunnel.

It looks like we have to enter the ballot for the 3 chosen matches and you MAY get ONE of them.  So, to answer Ben, in this case I would say you may fancy the Liverpool game but end up with Brighton on a wet Wednesday evening.  I guess it was always going to be a bit of pot luck.

I will definitely be going in for it.  It's outside, they will have plenty of precautions in place.  It will be significantly safer than my journey to work I expect.

SP

With so many STHs either unable or unwilling to attend matches yet, I think they may struggle shifting the Brighton tickets. 8pm kick off for a game that can be streamed free?

The Cravenette

Yes but that is probably why they have grouped them together.  The way they have done it is you have to commit to being able to attend the three games so whichever (if any) you get you have to go.  Not sure how they can force anyone though but I guess they can just not allow you to enter any further ballots.

filham

I am defined as clinically at risk so I am regrettably opting out , great for those that can go but I will be expecting them to give 100% support to the team over the full 90 minutes.

The above notice should be framed and hung at a prominent position in the new stand, it is a piece of history.

RaySmith

Quote from: SP on December 03, 2020, 09:19:35 AM
With so many STHs either unable or unwilling to attend matches yet, I think they may struggle shifting the Brighton tickets. 8pm kick off for a game that can be streamed free?

I wish i could go.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a desire for tickets well exceeding  numbers available.
Surely nothing  can  be substitute for  going to the Cottage and getting behind the team, especially after so long.

Home to Brighton last time we were in the Prem, was one of the few  Home games I've been to i recent years, on a rainy midweek night, this was a brilliant Fulham second half performance, and we  won, was it  3- 1, and was a great night.

The Cravenette

049:gif
Quote from: RaySmith on December 03, 2020, 10:30:23 AM
Quote from: SP on December 03, 2020, 09:19:35 AM

I wish i could go.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a desire for tickets well exceeding  numbers available.
Surely nothing  can  be substitute for  going to the Cottage and getting behind the team, especially after so long.

Home to Brighton last time we were in the Prem, was one of the few  Home games I've been to i recent years, on a rainy midweek night, this was a brilliant Fulham second half performance, and we  won, was it  3- 1, and was a great night.

Yes I had forgotten that- I was there too.  It was quite a comeback  049:gif

Twig

I'm unclear about some of the details but will give it a go and see what happens.

And just a pedantic point. FFF should have stated; "Fewer than 2,000 tickets ......".

Maidstone Lee

Damn, Kent is Tier 3 so I can't apply if I've understood that correctly?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

shepperton white

Ray, that must have been a while ago, in our recent matches with BHA we've battered them for 80 mins and then lost 2 - 1.
Like many others I wont apply for a ticket as I'm now in my 80's and classed as vulnerable.  So now have spent my ST money on Sky Sports