more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else on here have a good feeling

Started by perry geyton, December 08, 2020, 10:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

About the Liverpool game ?

I don't wanna jinx us or nothing but I just have a feeling we will show up big time, I don't think it'll be anything like that drab affair at Man City last weekend

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

karldutton

I wanna be positive but at the same time gotta be realistic. Last game Liverpool hammered a Wolves team that didn't do much apart from a few couple runs from Adama Traore on the wing ending in nothing or a few couple headers from Coady that ending nowhere near the goal. Scott Parker has to go for choices which he thinks will suit the match. But also need to bring a few players back in the starting lineup that might change the game mentality. Let's keep our heads up. coyw!!!

mrmicawbers

Hopefully a day when Fulhamish works in our favour.

Slaphead in Qatar

Aston Villa beat them 7-2 . Anything is possible. I think we can get a point.

LC

A point would be a great result. But I have a eye on the Brighton game which is only a few days later. I personally don't want us to go all out this weekend as the Brighton game will help mould the rest of the season- just my take on it

Herbie

I do and I'm not a gambling man, but my head says put money on Liverpool to score within the first 15 mins.

Craven Mad

No, we struggle against attacking teams and teams with strong wingers.

Sadly, I can't see a good result here. Hope I'm wrong though!

SuffolkWhite

After watching them against Wolves I can't see us getting anything from the game,  but I can see us give 100% and play to our best.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

Anyone recall 1959/60? There the reigning Champions then and we beat them on a Wednesday 3-1! Mind you in the return it was......0-9  :022:

092.gif

gang

I remember it bog, Wolves took big revenge and brought us down to earth. We did have a good season that year though.

bog

We did gang. Finished 9th I think. Many of that squad are still in my best line up. 7 in fact.  049:gif

092.gif 

Motspur

Not aware of who the ref is and also the VAR backroom intrusion. Expect Salah to fall over and get a penalty. Still remember the last time at The Cottage when Mane fell like he'd been shot after a slight touch on his shoulder and ref (Pawson) points to the spot as soon as he possibly can. Klopp will be in officials face demanding every decision and it does influence them.

Mince n Tatties

No team no matter how good they be are not invincible.
Get tactics and mind set right for the day and who knows,Fulham fans are so pessimistic at times it must work it's way through to the players..Have a bit more faith,or at least hope.
There a little club Cadiz just been promoted to Spanish top league this season,a month ago they stuffed Real Madrid and did the same to Barcelona last week.
Nobody are unbeatable....Coyw.

We Are Premier League

Good feeling about the season but unfortunately not about this game

Tempest

Whether I have a good feeling or not doesn't matter, what matters is where I live, in the North West, I NEED a positive Fulham result!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Bassey the warrior

Not really no. They still have Salah, Firmino, Jota and Mane. Plus Allison and Oxlade-Chamberlain will allegedly be fit again.

If we are to have any chance we need to defend the wings as well as we did against Leicester, especially on the right side.

The Rational Fan

No, but if we lose to Liverpool 12-0 and beat Brighton 1-0, I will be very happy.

rebel

I've gone for a 8th or higher finish so yes, all things are possible in football, the big thing to drive momentum are 'performances' (to a high level).

Liverpool are very open these days, if teams are brave enough to attack, then the possibilities of upsets exists, they've conceded quite a few goals.

The players need to be like tigers, don't let up on the pressing.

wolfie

i dunno its my birthday on that day and i said to wife should i watch it. Her reply was "yes just dont get in a bad mood if they lose". I hope it goes well for us