Andre-Frank Anguissa
Bobby De Cordova-Reid โšฝ๏ธ 25'
Ademola Lookman 25' ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ“’ 75' ๐Ÿ” 88'
Ivan Cavaleiro
Aboubakar Kamara ๐Ÿ” 74'
Harrison Reed ๐Ÿ” 80'
Joe Bryan ๐Ÿ” 88'

Friendsoffulham

Who was your Man of the Match in today's 1-1 draw with Liverpool? Cast your vote, and let us know who did, didn't impress you in today's game.

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULLIV

049:gif

jarv

Fernhurst

Tosin for me. The best of our back line.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MikeTheCubed

Probably a disservice to the team's performance but went with Areola.

fulhamben

this might be the hardest choice by far of the season, everyone played so well. but im gonna give it to young tosin again, for the third match in a row. he was faultless, not one single mistake against one of, if not the best front 3 in the world.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,ย  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

sunburywhite

All 11

Can we please have that as an option
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mince n Tatties

Difficult,so many good performances.
Might surprise a few but I thought Aina had his best game for us and didn't do anything fancy,but went about what he did correctly.

RaySmith

Lighthouse

I thought BDR was everywhere today. Making tackles at the edge of the area than suddenly supporting the attack and scoring.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 13, 2020, 07:09:10 PM
Might surprise a few but I thought Aina had his best game for us and didn't do anything fancy,but went about what he did correctly.
honestly i dont think that will surprise anyone, the back four and areloa were immense
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,ย  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Somerset Fulham

Anderson for me.ย  Hugely understated and stops absolutely everything.

I really, really, really like this side, they simply don't know when to stop.ย  Very much in their managers image, I love it.

Texas White

Anderson who is really leading them, followed closely by everybody else. Outstanding today
:wow: :wow: :wow:

RaySmith

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 13, 2020, 07:09:10 PM

0001.jpeg

He did massive job in defence, thoughย  all our defenders did a massive, job, and we pressed them from the front too. The whole team worked so hard.

What a performance!ย  049:gif :wine:

Slaphead in Qatar

Andersen I think.ย  Life is a lot easier when you have a solid defence.

Jamie88

Andersen for me

He led the line perfectly and made so many great interceptions. Hopefully takes over the armband full time if TC gets back in the side

A very tough decision though as our entire defence was fantastic. Robinson in particular showed he is not just a modern day attacking full back but a brilliant defender as well

Craven Mad

BDR for me - our strongest attacker right now and vital to our fluid formation.

Antonee also has a blinder. Lookman and Andersen/Tosin also good results

Fulham Tup North

ย 049:gifLookman for me... Captain was excellent.... keeper superb... unlucky with the Pen...
Great team effort...bring on Brighton....
COYW โšฝ๏ธโšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฐ
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

HV71

Difficult but Andersen for me - calm , collected leader talks to his defence and is awesome - the Great Dane

blingo

Areola with a massive save for Blingo.

Bill2

This is without doubt the most difficult poll, you could pick amy of the starting 11. The back four were magnificent winning everything as the midfield did. Cav had his best game for months, but it has to be Lemina or Frank, both were magnificent with Lemina putting in some fantastic tackles. But after much deliberation it must be Frank. Well played everyone.