more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal v Burnley

Started by Fernhurst, December 13, 2020, 07:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Wingnut

Such a shame we played Arsenal at home on the first day of the season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

Quote from: rebel on December 13, 2020, 08:32:31 PM
Arsenal down to 10.
strangley it might be their best hope of scoring. burnley will hopefully go for it and get done on the break
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Wingnut on December 13, 2020, 08:33:17 PM
Such a shame we played Arsenal at home on the first day of the season.
yep, we would have had a good chance if we played them today

Sgt Fulham

Arsenal are a joke, I hate them. Free win for Burnley surely?

SP

Burnley always look well organised when I've seen them, they definately aren't going down without a fight.

Craven Mad

God, what on earth goes through Xhaka's head?!

It's a mystery to me how he keeps his spot in that team - he's been this way for years!

fulhamben

bottom 3 for us. burnley 1 up

Moltobueno

who knows, maybe Arsenal will go down after all? :)

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 13, 2020, 08:42:56 PM
God, what on earth goes through Xhaka's head?!

It's a mystery to me how he keeps his spot in that team - he's been this way for years!

He has been a disgrace for years. Hated by his own fans, I have no idea how he still plays for them. He should get an extended ban for what he did, absolute moron.

andyk

Not worried about Burnley  if we keep improving, we will drag Brighton, Leeds and maybe even Arsenal into our relegation battle.

rebel

Guys, the commentator said 'Pope was flying through the air', clearly divine intervention.

Mince n Tatties

Arsenal really are becoming a joke.

Denzil Dexter

I guarantee Arsenal won't be this poo when we play them away

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Sgt Fulham

Sometimes football picks you up just to throw you back down. Immaculate performance against the champions, get robbed by the ref to leave with 1 point. Then your rivals play and their opponent hands them a victory on a silver platter, no effort or skill required.

Still in our hands at least but f you Arsenal.

SP

The Arsenal players don't look bothered?

Jules

Arsenal were so poor. Burnley are a well organised, physical side but have little quality. Shame we are now in the bottom 3 but big games coming up and we need to be picking up wins in the next few games to make up ground on the pack above. We can do it! COYW

Denzil Dexter

Disgraceful Arsenal.  I wish we played them now rather than on the opening day.  They're garbage.

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Jules on December 13, 2020, 09:09:42 PM
Arsenal were so poor. Burnley are a well organised, physical side but have little quality. Shame we are now in the bottom 3 but big games coming up and we need to be picking up wins in the next few games to make up ground on the pack above. We can do it! COYW
We must beat Brighton.

andyk

Most of  us fully expected to be sitting on 4 points this evening.  So, to have 8 points is fantastic. Fair play to Burnley, battling, well organised  and deserved to turn over a terrible Arsenal . But I can't wait to play them, we are miles better and getting better with every game.