watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby Reid

Started by GJB, December 14, 2020, 06:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJB

Lots of respect for his performances this season after I was wondering where he would fit in the team.

He's had to play in multiple positions, proving to be a key link within our team, covers some serious ground while on the pitch and has come out of it as top scorer so far - a surprising success for me in the prem and I hope it continues.

Craven Mad

Have to say that he's really impressed me (much to my surprise). One of the first names on the team sheet for me these days. Scott's found a great place to play him and has him operating as a vital cog in our system.

It's his work rate that sets him apart. Provided he keeps running his socks off, he'll be one of the most important players in our squad (at both ends of the pitch).

Tabby

One of the big differences is that he found his shooting boots moving up the division. Kind of like Bamford in that respect. If he was banging in his chances at the rate he is now in the Championship he'd have bagged around 20 goals.

WestSussexWhite

I genuinely think RWB could be his position. He has the energy and fitness to get up and down and so far he looks exceptional

Statto

IMO both Reid and Cavaleiro (and several others) are in that bracket where they're probably never going to hold down a starting place in a mid-table PL side year-on-year, but when motivated and played in the right tactical niche, they can still make a good contribution at this level, particularly down our end of the table. Nice to see us finally getting the best out of them.

Carborundum

He must be a joy to play with.  Spatial awareness is the key to his game, rather than flashy stuff with the ball.  Delighted things are clicking into place.  All those missed chances last year....he was doing plenty right to get those chances.  Long may his hot streak continue.

rebel

A few more goals, then he'll be moving up the Prem goal scoring table.