more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Got admit

Started by Peabody, December 14, 2020, 12:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on December 14, 2020, 10:09:01 PM
Remember the hand ball shout v West Brom when BDR shot was blocked on the line. No penalty. If that was no penalty then why was Liverpool's yesterday given within 2 seconds !

This!!!! Infuriating!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Cambridge Pete

Having had a look on a couple of other clubs fan sites it appears that everyone is infuriated with a lot of VAR. Will it be the death of football? Will we see a game that lasts for six minutes the other 84 being consumed by VAR? If that happens the TV money will dry up and we can go back to proper football. By the way Mr P respect I thought my 62 years was impressive but 75 Wow

Fernhurst

Right with you Mr P. You know what I miss most? Celebrating a goal     :wow:   what should be a joyful moment is completely spoiled waiting for all angles to checked and double checked eventually ending in dissapointment.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 15, 2020, 11:48:01 PM
Right with you Mr P. You know what I miss most? Celebrating a goal     :wow:   what should be a joyful moment is completely spoiled waiting for all angles to checked and double checked eventually ending in disappointment.

I didn't celebrate Bobby's goal as I had the seen the 'push' and Salah's near-death-experience and just assumed it would be wiped out by VAR.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on December 16, 2020, 09:22:02 AM
Right with you Mr P. You know what I miss most? Celebrating a goal     :wow:   what should be a joyful moment is completely spoiled waiting for all angles to checked and double checked eventually ending in disappointment.

I didn't celebrate Bobby's goal as I had the seen the 'push' and Salah's near-death-experience and just assumed it would be wiped out by VAR.

Do not despair, I celebrated it for you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Right with you Mr P. You know what I miss most? Celebrating a goal     :wow:   what should be a joyful moment is completely spoiled waiting for all angles to checked and double checked eventually ending in dissapointment.

Totally agree. How stupid is it that the lino is now told only put your flag up for offside after the move has ended?  So as you say we all sit wondering if VAR will kill any celebration. Grrr Those with no experience of playing the game in charge of the law making. Grrr (2)

092.gif