watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle away

Started by Jeroen, December 15, 2020, 04:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeroen

With them having not trained in a while due to a Covid hit, there must be some tired players in their squad with 3 games in 7 days (also with the after effects of Covid)

Considering the fact that Cairney and Mitro should be fully rested (or play on Wednesday and have RLC and Cav fully rested) I really think we have a great chance here! COYW!!

rebel

A mini run is on the cards, keep the level of performances, then we can 'chip away' at the teams above us.

filham

Let us not start getting overconfident, to win away at Newcastle is always a big ask.

Finnans Right Peg

Lets hope our players have their minds on Brighton 1st beacuse if we loose the performance against Liverpool would have been for nothing

WestSussexWhite

Focus on Brighton to start with, however, if my memory serves me correctly, we have a half decent record at St James' park in recent years

bog

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on December 15, 2020, 06:30:40 PM
Lets hope our players have their minds on Brighton 1st beacuse if we loose the performance against Liverpool would have been for nothing

Exactly.  :54:

092.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Jeroen on December 15, 2020, 04:55:33 PM
With them having not trained in a while due to a Covid hit, there must be some tired players in their squad with 3 games in 7 days (also with the after effects of Covid)

Considering the fact that Cairney and Mitro should be fully rested (or play on Wednesday and have RLC and Cav fully rested) I really think we have a great chance here! COYW!!

To your latter point and bearing in mind Brighton have quite a combative midfield I am not sure where TC currently fits. Mitro might get some game time but the starting eleven from Sunday must be feeling pretty confident and why not. Newcastle really dug in for their last game so tomorrow will be a tester for their collective stamina. Cairney back for the weekend perhaps.