News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can someone lend the club £50 for a new microphone...

Started by Huxley, September 11, 2020, 07:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

Either the interviewer can't be heard or the player/Parker can't be understood. Are all FFCTV interviews such poor sound quality? Gave up on the Parker pre Arsenal interview.

Ronnief

Totally agree. I thought it was my computer but it was the same using my i-phone. Some improvement from Fulham please.

davew

Sell Seri and Anguissa hopefully that will cover the cost!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Huxley

Could someone on the Fulham supporters Trust mention it to them... all that is needed is one microphone for each of the people speaking. And maybe do a test and play it back before they do the money shot. Find myself turning yhe volume up to full and then back down to 1/10th.

Dodger53

I thought it was me wi - fi!  Auto spelling nearly said it was my wife ha ha

Andy S

All they need is a small mixer and two mics it sounds very amateurish. We are a premier league club now and this does not reflect well

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Huxley on September 11, 2020, 07:34:47 PM
Either the interviewer can't be heard or the player/Parker can't be understood. Are all FFCTV interviews such poor sound quality? Gave up on the Parker pre Arsenal interview.
I hear you. Well better than we can hear SP anyway [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lateksie

I just can't understand why are they saving money on microphones? The sound is just awful, they should definitely take into consideration how the sound is delivered. I'm working in a small radio station, but we do pay a lot of attention to the quality of the sound. For me, it is one of the most important things. More than that, Fulham is a premier league club, and the situation with the sound is just embarrassing. Thus, they should certainly check out this list with microphone recommendations. Hope, they will take it into account.

LC