Robinson
Loftus-Cheek
Lookman
Cavaleiro
Kamara
Lemina
Mitro

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FFC1987

Ugh, the fact I can only give it to a defensive player says it all. We're playing a Brighton side, not exactly on form at home and I don't feel we even wanted to win that with our tactics. I know a lot was said after we had the attitude to Leicester, City and Liverpool that we didn't have anything to lose, but to stay in this division, we need to win these games at home. Its for this reason, I stick by my reasoning, we're likely bottom 3 come January and will end up going down.

Woodlawn

Arthur

DannyM

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

No contest - Andersen is a man mountain. No excuses from him in his post match interview - he wants to win! Real captain and great player !

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Anderso, has to be one of the two centre backs , All attacking players were poor tonight.

Lighthouse

Boringly predictable after all the good feeling we had after the Liverpool game. But there is a big difference. We have a defence that despite the team playing average can still put in a solid performance. That is why players like Anderson earn their money in games like this. At the start of the season a game we would have lost
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Sgt Fulham

This is easy, Andersen. How refreshing was it to see him hoof the ball away after a tiny bit of indecisiveness from Areola. He wins a lot of tussles, 50/50s, and his positioning is great. A real leader by example. Adarabioyo also played well and will benefit from playing with Andersen.

A lot of discontent over the performance tonight, but the defence played well. Given the past few years that is so refreshing to type.

Mullers OG

Same old problem.  The three best players were the two centre backs and the keeper.  Mind you, they are all very good.

A young fast hungry forward is desperately needed in January.   Then Mitro can have some support and Kamara can be offloaded. 

Steeeeeeeeeed

Have kind of forgotten the game already, but I think Areola made at least 2 great saves, so hes my MOTM, and do think he is our best player so far this season.

Andersen impressed (relatively) too though, and has  since he arrived.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jarv

Andersen for me. Without him, could have been a cricket core.

General

Quote from: mrmicawbers on December 16, 2020, 09:55:23 PM
The ref

Thought the ref was really good too now you mention it. I gave my MOTM to Areola - again some smart saves and commanding presence in the area. When he comes for the ball, weather to catch, in one on ones or to punch the ball he always seems to clear it properly and out of dangers way, which is very refreshing to see.

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me