3 (2.1%)
Mitrovic
2 (1.4%)
Kebano
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Voting closed: December 28, 2020, 04:47:43 PM

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Southcoastffc

Anguissa was majestic at times, so voted for him. Robinson had a very very good game.  Honourable mention for VAR.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woodlawn

Anguissa, stand out player on the pitch today,& he is playing with so much passion

HV71

Aina fir me - hardly put a foot wrong and tried to get us forward with some excellent passing and runs into space . Anguissa was also brilliant at times

Jamie88

Nearly went for Aina because of Anguissa's horrendous chance missed in the first half, but he was so good in all other aspects I've still gone for him

YankeeJim

I went for Robinson. Lookman has finally realized that  Robinson is on the pitch and they combined for some real changes on occasion. Frank ran hard and controls the ball in a crowd with the best of them. can we keep him in January?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Luka

Thought Harrison Reed was a terrier today. Constant nuisance to them all game.

filham

Anguissa, another good game, wish he had tucked away that first half chance though.

fulhamben

Anguissa was immense, but areola stopped us losing again.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Arthur

Aina gets my vote, but Robinson was equally deserving. Anguissa worth a mention too.

cmg

If Anguissa showed the slightest evidence of goalscoring aptitude, in addition to the considerable range of ability he usually displays, he would be one of the top players in Europe.
As it is he is one of the best we have had for a while.

bobby01

Anguissa for me, as a side note I thought that was the best I have seen from aina
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Sting of the North

Anguissa best player on the pitch again, and this time by some distance. Honorable mentions to the back line and keeper.

Wingnut

Between Anguissa and Areola for me and I went with the former. Areola was brilliant when called upon but he didn't have much to do today. Frank was rock solid and the best player on the pitch. Andersen and Tosin were faultless all afternoon also. They deserve a mention.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.