watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we can get something from spurs if we set up right

Started by fulhamben, December 27, 2020, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

No problem Clarkey , Ill keep quiet and people like yourself and Ben can get on with it. Your points of view are always so reasonable,well thought  out and knowledgeable about the game .

Whitestone

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on December 28, 2020, 09:26:17 AM
Quote from: Denzil Dexter on December 28, 2020, 12:45:28 AM
If var costs us more points I want the club to go mental about it.  The PL cant keep bullying 'little old Fulham'!  Wolves should have had a penalty today but var wasnt interested.  Kane dived for a pen and didnt even get booked! Hopefully he'll get a retrospective ban against us and I just saw a pig fly past my window!
saw that too, Kane's behaviour on the pitch is becoming very negative. Always asking the ref for cards and keeps diving .... dangerous for us since I believe BDR and Andersen are on 4 yellow's. All the Spurs players are quite theatrical since JM is the manager ... Hojgberg spends more time talking to the ref in 90 minutes than probably his wife in a week ...

Reid 4 bookings
Robinson 3 bookings
Andersen 2 bookings

rebel

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 28, 2020, 12:50:47 PM
I'm thinking Mitro could start against Hotspuds....his hold up play & bullying could be the key in this one

He just doesn't hold the ball up these days? He loses the ball too often. Everyone knows what he does, that makes it easy for opposition teams to 'nullify' him.

Hatch007

Quote from: clarkey on December 28, 2020, 02:02:09 PM
Moderators really ought to stop comments Like Colin's against FulhamBen it really discourages people to voice opinions if abuse is hurled at them rather than a proper argument. At Xmas Fulham fans should not stoop so low and I thought swearing was not allowed. Fulhamben makes two very good points and if Colin is so upset at that he should use counter agument rather than come out with playground insults.

Please guys be considerate to fellow Fulham fans.

BTW for my money there is no harm at all trying something a little bit different v Spurs.We have failed to score against Saints and Brighton at home. If that is not guaranteeing relegation I don't know what is. I hate seeing us lining up with 9 at the back. And Cav has not scored all year from open play and is selected week after week when he is a purely defensive choice. So lets get our most creative player in Tom Cairney back into the team and lose dead wood like RLC and Cav.

Jesus Christ. If you deem Colin's comment abusive you need to get out more. Oh wait ... tier 4 😤😂

Thankfully, I'm guessing common sense has prevailed and the moderators agree since the comment hasn't been removed and nor should it. It's a POV expressed without profanity! The complete opposite of "hurling abuse". Please, give me a break

FFC1987

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 28, 2020, 03:30:09 PM
Quote from: clarkey on December 28, 2020, 02:02:09 PM
Moderators really ought to stop comments Like Colin's against FulhamBen it really discourages people to voice opinions if abuse is hurled at them rather than a proper argument. At Xmas Fulham fans should not stoop so low and I thought swearing was not allowed. Fulhamben makes two very good points and if Colin is so upset at that he should use counter agument rather than come out with playground insults.

Please guys be considerate to fellow Fulham fans.

BTW for my money there is no harm at all trying something a little bit different v Spurs.We have failed to score against Saints and Brighton at home. If that is not guaranteeing relegation I don't know what is. I hate seeing us lining up with 9 at the back. And Cav has not scored all year from open play and is selected week after week when he is a purely defensive choice. So lets get our most creative player in Tom Cairney back into the team and lose dead wood like RLC and Cav.

Jesus Christ. If you deem Colin's comment abusive you need to get out more. Oh wait ... tier 4 😤😂

Thankfully, I'm guessing common sense has prevailed and the moderators agree since the comment hasn't been removed and nor should it. It's a POV expressed without profanity! The complete opposite of "hurling abuse". Please, give me a break

A  bit of civility in the current climate wouldn't go a miss though. For what its worth, I don't like the sniping, but enjoy the discussion. I wouldn't say things have overstepped the mark too much here but again, its been boiling up and just a bit of civility during trying times and the holiday season would be nice. We all want a Fulham win and survival, that's the main thing.

Hatch007

Great point.

Maybe it could start with Ben showing just a modicum of civility toward Scott Parker instead of his constant, predictable, oh-so monotonous and repetitive sniping. Just sayin'

fulhamben

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 28, 2020, 08:33:15 PM
Great point.

Maybe it could start with Ben showing just a modicum of civility toward Scott Parker instead of his constant, predictable, oh-so monotonous and repetitive sniping. Just sayin'
its not constant. I gave him credit in the games he won, and the good draw. Granted that's only 3 tines out of 15, but hey he should win more games, then I'm sure everyone would support him. But alas cav looks more likely to score a hat trick than we do to win a game at the moment.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.