News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - our final points total this season?

Started by davew, December 27, 2020, 11:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summary of Forum Members Views on our points total this season

23 or less
2 (2.4%)
24 to 28
7 (8.5%)
29 to 32
20 (24.4%)
33 to 36
43 (52.4%)
37 or more
10 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

davew

Really quite depressing looking at the remaining fixtures, in particular the fact that we will have to play Burnley, WBA and Brighton all away. Even though we are playing better except the area that wins matches, I really can´t see us ending up with more than 23 points and that is being optimistic. Interesting to read what you guys think and in particular details of where you think we might get some more points the rest of the season?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

WokingFFC

fulhamben

As things stand, I make you about right for mid twenties. Something needs to change, either players or management.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

31 and down. We will be one of the best teams to get relegated from the Premier League but our slow start will cost us in the end. Hope I am wrong as I will really miss this team.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 27, 2020, 12:35:31 PM
31 and down. We will be one of the best teams to get relegated from the Premier League but our slow start will cost us in the end. Hope I am wrong as I will really miss this team.
yep, I feel like if they could create a miracle and stay up, then they could really push on next year.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitestone

On current form we're on for 34 plus points. I reckon we'll be nearer 40.  We are competitive in the division now and have taken points off of the likes of Leicester and Liverpool so shouldn't fear anyone. It was always going to be tight but I think we'll just about survive this season. Lots to be positive about these days.

H4usuallysitting

Our season starts in January.... we'll go on an unbeaten run....and Mr Parker will win manager of the season

FFC1987

30-35 currently I feel. Just hard to see us winning enough games.

Wingnut

35-40, if we sign a goalscorer who can hit the ground running. If we stick with the squad as is, 25-30.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ffc73

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 27, 2020, 12:35:31 PM

Probably, & with much regret, this.  I hope that I am totally wrong & we have an all conquering season from now. Keeping clean sheets & winning matches to be safe from relegation.

This is the best FFC squad we have had for some time. Just need a striker to fit the system & score goals.

Cambridge Pete

With a bit of luck re injuries and a confident Mitro coming off the bench I can see us between 38 and 43 points. Squeaky but probably enough.

Twig

In the region of 34-38. I think 36 would probably be enough but 34 see us relegated. Personally I think we will stay up.  I think SP has done a great job to make us so much harder to beat and when Tete gets back that will enable him to reshuffle slightly up front. 
That said I'd like to see an end to the love in with Cav and RLC; they should have to earn their places, neither merits an automatic starting berth.

roberto w6

I worked out that if we keep same form as the last 6 games (7 points) we'd end up on around 37-38 pts - so that also takes account of the poor start.
Clearly, loads of variable but it tells me the psychological 40 points (or close) possible
We all know it is going to be close if we keep on-song. Add 2 clinical forwards next month and things should look a lot brighter. If we don't and neither of our existing squad hit goalscoring form it will be much harder but still possible.
COYW

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Twig on December 27, 2020, 02:16:23 PM
In the region of 34-38. I think 36 would probably be enough but 34 see us relegated. Personally I think we will stay up.  I think SP has done a great job to make us so much harder to beat and when Tete gets back that will enable him to reshuffle slightly up front. 
That said I'd like to see an end to the love in with Cav and RLC; they should have to earn their places, neither merits an automatic starting berth.

Agree with this points tally.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Mince n Tatties

This season is so different I believe,no consistency from most teams.
We want need over 30 points,the bottom two I believe are well fecked in my book,wer'e better than a few others,Palace and the Geordies could quite possibly go.
Another 17 points will be enough imo,28 points will keep us up.....I hope🤔

Statto

As it stands, 37/38 - hopefully just enough

If we sign a quality forward (Lookman standard) next month, 40+

We're currently being held back by our good start and should be about 4 pts higher IMO

fcfulham55

Without a striker of PL quality, and playing with 10 men (RLC in the starting XI)

We will be lucky to get near 30.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

FFC In Oz

26.  We need to start turning these home draws in to wins if we're going to be any shot of staying up

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: fulhamben on December 27, 2020, 12:18:24 PM
As things stand, I make you about right for mid twenties. Something needs to change, either players or management.

Well, the players have changed and we are playing a lot better. Hell, we were literally better than Liverpool a couple of weeks ago. And the change in players is down to the management. I think you are disconnected from reality.

filham

I will make the prediction after I have seen our pacey new striker play against Burnley.