watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Prediction Thread - Tottenham v Fulham

Started by rebel, December 29, 2020, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Tottenham really are kind of unpredictable at the moment, they have cooled in recent games.

Tottenham 0 - 2 Fulham - If we play to our full potential. I can see quite a few VAR incidents.

Fernhurst

Michael Owen has us on a 2-0 loss and Lawro 3-0.
So I'll go for a 0-1 Fulham win.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Rock

We are always outclassed by Spurs and Man City - any game involving us and them I have to go with a simple 3-0 to them.

Would love to be proven wrong, and we have improved a bunch, but they seem a bit of a bogey team for us no matter how well we play or who we put on the pitch.

Jim©

I'll go for another 0-0 which I'll take.
Can see it being a cagey & tight game.

RaySmith

I think Mitro scored last time in this fixture.
It was  pretty close game for for a  lot of the first half, though i think they won fairly comfortably in the end, but we didn't disgrace ourselves.

I'm hoping for a competitive, battling performance tomorrow, and that we can get at least a  point.

rebel

Remember when we beat them in the FA Cup, I think we were 3 - 0 up in the fist half, can't remember.

Wingnut

Spurs are favourites and deservedly so. A point against them would be a good result. I'm expecting a tight game. No Bale for them and I think JM might rest Kane or Son.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

roberto w6

I wouldn't be bothered if the Spurs match is postponed. It will give us more time to prepare for Burnley.
I don't think we would win so no hope of moving out of the bottom 3 and we could get Mourinho and his boys on a back-lash which could mess us up psychologically for Burnley.

We've got a really tough January after the Burnley game: Chelsea, ManU, Brighton and West Brom. I think we'll know by the end of January if we're going down or not.

Let's be sensible and not waste our time or possibilities of injuries v QPR in the Cup. Can we send a petition into Scott for the following team selection: Rodak, Odoi, Hector, Ream, MLM, Kmac, StefJo, Seri, Kebano, Kamara and the remaining place and bench from the U-23s. If we get hammered it will have no negative impact on first team morale for the upcoming 4 games. If we win, good luck to our second string and reward them by selecting the same team in the 4th round

filham

So what does Parker do now, train tomorrow concentrating on Burnley, a match that is unlikely to be played.

davew

Quote from: roberto w6 on December 29, 2020, 08:20:40 PM

Let's be sensible and not waste our time or possibilities of injuries v QPR in the Cup. Can we send a petition into Scott for the following team selection: Rodak, Odoi, Hector, Ream, MLM, Kmac, StefJo, Seri, Kebano, Kamara and the remaining place and bench from the U-23s. If we get hammered it will have no negative impact on first team morale for the upcoming 4 games. If we win, good luck to our second string and reward them by selecting the same team in the 4th round
+1, that 11 should still be too good for QPR!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

When we played them the last time under Slav we played well. At 1-1 I recall we missed a good chance but then a fortuitous free kick was converted and they end up 3-1 with a goal near the end but we were not out classed. We are much stronger now.   

092.gif

Gezza

Quote from: The Rock on December 29, 2020, 05:01:08 PM
We are always outclassed by Spurs and Man City - any game involving us and them I have to go with a simple 3-0 to them.

Would love to be proven wrong, and we have improved a bunch, but they seem a bit of a bogey team for us no matter how well we play or who we put on the pitch.

We beat them 1-0 at White Hart Lane in 2013. Berbatov scoring the winner.