watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Thanks Scott and Fulham

Started by bog, January 01, 2021, 09:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

After a year that at best could be called poxy and me in the age group of 75-150 I would like to thank Scott and FFC for a being a tonic amidst the gloom.  Scott took over from the clown that was Ranieri and gave us a couple of wins amid the chaos as we went down. Despite not everyone's fav boss he took us back to Wembley and up we came.  :clap_hands: :yay: We may be languishing in the bottom three but at least we look a much better squad than last time. We could be Sheff Weds, Bolton, Bury or Macclesfield but we aint. Good luck Scott. Happy New Year to all but especially the Fulham Bretheren.   049:gif   

092.gif

Finnans Right Peg

Well said Bog .Fulham in 20 20 has giving us more Highs than anything else going on in the world

filham

Yes, it has been a good year with Scott n charge, a nice gradual improvement that bring hope for the future.
Happy New Year to all Fulham fans.

bigalffc

Yes, big thanks to Scotty P and the whole Fulham squad, coaches and management. I really wish all of them and the Fulham family a safe and successful new year :Happy New Year: :group hug:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Peabody

RaySmith

Quote from: bog on January 01, 2021, 09:19:55 AM
After a year that at best could be called poxy and me in the age group of 75-150 I would like to thank Scott and FFC for a being a tonic amidst the gloom.  Scott took over from the clown that was Ranieri and gave us a couple of wins amid the chaos as we went down. Despite not everyone's fav boss he took us back to Wembley and up we came.  :clap_hands: :yay: We may be languishing in the bottom three but at least we look a much better squad than last time. We could be Sheff Weds, Bolton, Bury or Macclesfield but we aint. Good luck Scott. Happy New Year to all but especially the Fulham Bretheren.   049:gif   

092.gif

:plus one: