watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hope Fulham play as well as Brentford did against Spurs

Started by The Swan, January 05, 2021, 09:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I thought that Brentford played very well against Spurs.
When we play our rearranged game away to Spurs I hope we can do as well as Brentford.I know they lost in the end but they did well.
They were a VAR decision from getting a draw.
The Swan

fulhamben

Try to dream a little bigger. I hope we do better and win.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Denzil Dexter

JimmyConway

I agree i thought for most part of the game Brentford were the better team and had their goal stood they could of gone on to win that game. The lad up front Toney looks very good and for a big fella has all the attributes as a striker in particular a brilliant first touch which makes all the difference nowadays as you don't see many teams play 2 up front.
Looks like another player they can improve further and sell on at a premium.
Thought the left back for Brentford was very good but one position we are very strong in.

Whitestone

There are so many posts about Brentford on here these days that I'm beginning to think I'm on the wrong forum.

mrmicawbers

What lose 2 0 and lose a player for 3 game ban.Can't wait.

davew

The result was never in doubt though Brentford did ok, Spurs will play better against us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fcfulham55

Brentford were never going to get anything out the game.  Carries very little threat. I thought they were pathetic actaully.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: fcfulham55 on January 06, 2021, 09:48:02 AM
Brentford were never going to get anything out the game.  Carries very little threat. I thought they were pathetic actaully.

Yes they we were tentative and played like they expected to lose.

filham

Forget Spurs and start thinking Chelsea , that is the next big test.

Middlesexclub

Bunch of kickers with lots of effort and grunt.  Lots of yellow cards and a red. If they get into the Premiership and play like that they will regularly be down to 10 men. The ref let one of their guys off earlier by having a warning word with the Captain !!  Normal League match he would have gone.

AnOldBrownie

I hope we defend better than they did.   I also hope we get a "quality" attacking player in before that game so we're not relying on 80+ minutes of RLC and Cav trying to put the ball in the back of the net.   

I worry that even if we play well for 89 minutes, at some point Kane or Son will come up with a moment of magic and nick a win.

Need  to pressure their back line.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: davew on January 06, 2021, 09:07:32 AM
The result was never in doubt though Brentford did ok, Spurs will play better against us!

They better.

Our current side, even without quality in our final 3rd, is better than Brentford's side.  Our back line and midfield is definitely better.