A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match QPR V Fulham FA CUP = Joy Bryan

Started by love4ffc, January 09, 2021, 03:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v QPR in the FA Cup?

Rodak
36 (16.5%)
Tete
13 (6%)
Mitro
5 (2.3%)
Ream
1 (0.5%)
Loftus-Cheek
4 (1.8%)
Cavaleiro
3 (1.4%)
Reed
4 (1.8%)
Bryan
75 (34.4%)
Onomah
8 (3.7%)
Kongolo
2 (0.9%)
Aina
45 (20.6%)
Hector
0 (0%)
Bobby Reid
11 (5%)
Kebano
4 (1.8%)
Odoi
0 (0%)
Robinson
7 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 217

Voting closed: January 11, 2021, 03:26:53 PM

love4ffc

Who was your MOTM for Fulham against QPR in the FA Cup and why? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Joe Bryan is my MOTM.  He had a fantastic game and would love to see more of him.  More importantly, he showed his strength after getting slammed by the ball to the side of the face and continued to play well.  Shame that the concussion substitution rule is not in place as I do think he should have been subbed. 

Could have easily given MOTM to Rodak who has once again proven he is a great Keeper to have on the books. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Slaphead in Qatar

AnOldBrownie

Agree with Joe Bryan.   He looks like a better "team" player than Lookman, even though Lookman looks more direct.   

Rodak my #2

Aina my #3

Really nice seeing a lot of pace in that holding mid spot.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 09, 2021, 05:42:04 PM
Cheeky applied himself much more today.
is this a joke?  IMO our 4 best performers were Rodak, Aina, Bryan and Reed. My MotM vote goes to Joe  B.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AnOldBrownie

Pluto

Joe for me. Honourable mentions for Rodak and Aina who were also very good all game. Good performances from the subs Kebano, BDR and Robinson too - they came on and changed the match for us.

All in all, I'm okay with the performance. Poor to start with and lots of players needing to shake off the rust (Onomah, Ream) but much better by the end.

Tabby

Went for Bryan, but have a hard time seeing anyone being a huge standout. Could see a load of the players being rusty with wayward passes.

Think Tete did pretty well too. Managed to keep Samuel quiet for most of the time.

Wingnut

1. Bryan
2. Rodak
3. Aina.

Kebano, BDR and Robinson played well when they came on.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WindyCity

#1   Tete

Honorable Mention:   Bryan, Kongolo, Aina

Poor Shows:   Mitrovic (credit to him for assist, but overall poor), Ream, RLC

Good Shows with Limited Time:   Robinson, Hector, Kebano, BDR

HV71

Rodak because his saves kept us in the game at a time that , had QPR scored, we might have been overrun.

AnOldBrownie

Just wanted to bring up that CAV would have been in my top five based on his first half performance.

He's poor in the final third but I thought he was good (movement, passing) otherwise.

BestOfBrede

Rodak - kept us in the game for certain
Tete, Aina, Robinson, Kebano and Bryan all played their part too
Kongolo not too bad considering

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Josh never stopped running for 120 mins in his 1st game back in ages .

Bryan was second and also tete and rodak close

bobby01

I have gone for aina, I thought he played both positions well, tete, Bryan and Robinson when he came on played well. I thought Reed played well considering rlc and onomah were poor.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Whitestone

Thought Reid, Kebano and Robinson ultimately made the difference but none were on long enough to be MOM. I don't understand all the plaudits that Joe Bryan is getting. He had a solid game but his play in the final third didn't amount to much. Ola Aina once again gave a great all round performance and was my MOM.

Plodder

Aina. Robinson made a difference, as did Bobby D-R, but Aina played the full 120 minutes. Bryan was the other serious candidate.

grandad

Went for Bryan for his full on contribution followed by Rodak & Aina.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Joe for me although I thought Tete had a good game considering first one back for some months.

cmg

Impressive performance from Joe Bryan. Great effort, good defence, constructive. Looked like a man prepared to put in a claim for a 1st team spot however good Robinson has been there.
For me, just shaded by Rodak. Joe's final ball too often went astray (the team's passing in general was poor today), wheras Marek made no mistake (maybe that time he should have tipped the ball over but instead, in trying not to give away a corner, just slapped the ball back into danger). A luxury no.2 keeper.