A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match QPR V Fulham FA CUP = Joy Bryan

Started by love4ffc, January 09, 2021, 03:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v QPR in the FA Cup?

Rodak
36 (16.5%)
Tete
13 (6%)
Mitro
5 (2.3%)
Ream
1 (0.5%)
Loftus-Cheek
4 (1.8%)
Cavaleiro
3 (1.4%)
Reed
4 (1.8%)
Bryan
75 (34.4%)
Onomah
8 (3.7%)
Kongolo
2 (0.9%)
Aina
45 (20.6%)
Hector
0 (0%)
Bobby Reid
11 (5%)
Kebano
4 (1.8%)
Odoi
0 (0%)
Robinson
7 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 217

Voting closed: January 11, 2021, 03:26:53 PM

Twig

I gave it to Rodak because he kept us in the match until the subs were able to come on and make a difference. But Bryan also had a good game so I completely understand those who voted for him. Honourable mentions for the subs but especially the underrated Kebano.

BarryP

If the vote was for the game changing player of the match I would've voted for BDR. Since it is the MOM I'm going with Aina followed closely by Rodak and Bryan.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Woolly Mammoth

Joe Bryan for me by some distance. Rodak did a great job in goal. Tete looks a classy act, pleased with how Kongolo performed considering he was bound to be rusty. I do not know why Kebano does not get picked from the start over Cav. Onomah and Hector also put in a good shift as did Harrison Reed.
The only players that really disappointed me on the day was Ream and Mitro.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

Gone for Bryan, don't think he did anything wrong and took the odd chance at goal. Tete and Rodak also put in good shifts.

Radiowhite

Struggling to see why Bryan is getting so much praise

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2021, 06:45:05 PM
Joe Bryan for me by some distance. Rodak did a great job in goal. Tete looks a classy act, pleased with how Kongolo performed considering he was bound to be rusty. I do not know why Kebano does not get picked from the start over Cav. Onomah and Hector also put in a good shift as did Harrison Reed.
Come on Woolly, only those 2 that disappointed you, not often we disagree but we do now (lol), at least 4 others should have disappointed you can't remember who they were but I think there were 6 others that disappointed me. Happy New Year my friend!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rebel

I'm going to give it to Tete, disappointed that he didn't get some crosses in, but played well, didn't put a foot wrong.

love4ffc

Quote from: Whitestone on January 09, 2021, 06:06:58 PM
I don't understand all the plaudits that Joe Bryan is getting. He had a solid game but his play in the final third didn't amount to much.

I must politely disagree with you there about Joe's play in the final third not amounting to much.  During the first 90 he had a moment where he cut inside and had a really nice shot on goal that was reminiscent of his second goal at Wembley last season.  One of the only real shots the team had in the first 90 as too many of the players were taking to many touches and not even getting shots off. 

He's plays in the final third almost led to a goal.  He received the ball nicely and took it through the QPR defender, who fouled him, stayed on his feet, and still got the ball into the box.  All that after taking two hard slammed balls to the head. 

Well done I say to Joe and really hope to see more of him in the remaining fixtures. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

I Ronic

I liked the way Robinson and Bryan combined. Liked to see more of that.

Whitestone

Quote from: love4ffc on January 09, 2021, 07:24:01 PM
I don't understand all the plaudits that Joe Bryan is getting. He had a solid game but his play in the final third didn't amount to much.

I must politely disagree with you there about Joe's play in the final third not amounting to much.  During the first 90 he had a moment where he cut inside and had a really nice shot on goal that was reminiscent of his second goal at Wembley last season.  One of the only real shots the team had in the first 90 as too many of the players were taking to many touches and not even getting shots off. 

He's plays in the final third almost led to a goal.  He received the ball nicely and took it through the QPR defender, who fouled him, stayed on his feet, and still got the ball into the box.  All that after taking two hard slammed balls to the head. 

Well done I say to Joe and really hope to see more of him in the remaining fixtures. 

We all see things differently I guess judging by the significant praise JB is getting today. Don't get me wrong I thought he had a decent game, that's all. He's just nowhere near as positive going forward as Antonee Robinson,  as was evidenced when AR came on and is easily second to AR when it comes to defending so I can't see him getting many if any starts moving forward.

fcfulham55

Bryan Rodak and Aina were head and shoulders above the rest today. Happy to see my view reflects on the poll for once.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

love4ffc

Quote from: Whitestone on January 09, 2021, 07:49:45 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on January 09, 2021, 07:24:01 PM

We all see things differently I guess judging by the significant praise JB is getting today. Don't get me wrong I thought he had a decent game, that's all. He's just nowhere near as positive going forward as Antonee Robinson,  as was evidenced when AR came on and is easily second to AR when it comes to defending so I can't see him getting many if any starts moving forward.

Now throw Robinson in the mix and that changes things a bit.  I personally wouldn't mind seeing the left side being Robinson as LB, Bryan as left holding and Lookman as LW.  I could see that as being a very potent attacking side. 

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2021, 06:45:05 PM
Yup agree 100% with your assessment.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

love4ffc

For me, Bryan's involvement in the second goal amoung other things is why he is winning MOTM. 

rebel

Quote from: WindyCity on January 09, 2021, 05:50:09 PM
#1   Tete

Honorable Mention:   Bryan, Kongolo, Aina

Poor Shows:   Mitrovic (credit to him for assist, but overall poor), Ream, RLC

Good Shows with Limited Time:   Robinson, Hector, Kebano, BDR

Agree, looked really sharp, got stuck in., especially coming back from injury.