News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham fans view on Fulham and the re-arranged match.

Started by Maidstone Lee, January 12, 2021, 10:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Spoiler alert, the amount of times you'll see F*** Fulham is incredible. They seem to forget we notified the League the day before the game was called off but the League waited until 3 hours before kick off.

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-vs-fulham-scott-parker-returns.38974/page-36

Let's hope we give a good account of ourselves tomorrow, big test against a decent team.

One quote in particular;

"f*** Fulham. They should get no say in this. They were the ones that couldn't keep charge of their players all getting Covid in the first place, which resulted in the original game getting cancelled. They don't get to pick and choose when they play. If the FA feel it's right moving this game to midweek, to stop fixture congestion then they have to deal with it. F*** em!!!!"
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

alfie

Oh if only we can go there Wednesday with a makeshift team and thrash them, that would shut them up, ok so it's only a dream but........
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

rebel

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2021, 12:09:35 PM
Oh if only we can go there Wednesday with a makeshift team and thrash them, that would shut them up, ok so it's only a dream but........

We've got a solid base to think we can, depends what Parker's goal is here, set the team to get a point, or be adventurous to maybe get the three. How would you rate the next 3 in 'degree of difficulty'? At the moment, they have all been 'fickle' at times this season.

Tottenham
Man Utd
Chelsea 

ALG01

usual bunch of sense and idiots as far as i could be bothered to read.

The minute there players get sick they will moan about the season being suspended, which is of course what any rational world would see happening. There are way to may cases at the moment and the behaviour of the players on the pitch and the staff around it does not look like good practice to me anywhere. Hey ho.

Denzil Dexter

Their fans are so annoying.  I'd love us to get 3 points.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

alfie

Quote from: rebel on January 12, 2021, 12:16:47 PM
Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2021, 12:09:35 PM

We've got a solid base to think we can, depends what Parker's goal is here, set the team to get a point, or be adventurous to maybe get the three. How would you rate the next 3 in 'degree of difficulty'? At the moment, they have all been 'fickle' at times this season.

Tottenham
Man Utd
Chelsea

Spurs the hardest, I think it's possible to get at least a poin from the other 2.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Pieter A’dam

what are the Spurs thinking about diving harry and hojbjerg who is already for asking for Fulham yellow cards during the warm up