A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Spurs v Fulham = Areola

Started by love4ffc, January 13, 2021, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Tottenham Hotspur and Why?

Areola
182 (48.4%)
Aina
1 (0.3%)
Anderson
17 (4.5%)
Adarabioyo
22 (5.9%)
Robinson
2 (0.5%)
Anguissa
3 (0.8%)
Reed
84 (22.3%)
Tete
1 (0.3%)
Cavaleiro ⚽️74'
35 (9.3%)
Loftus-Cheek
11 (2.9%)
Bobby Reid
3 (0.8%)
Lookman - sub 67'
13 (3.5%)
Onomah - sub 90+1'
0 (0%)
Kamara - sub 86'
2 (0.5%)

Total Members Voted: 376

Voting closed: January 15, 2021, 08:54:54 PM

grandad

I went for Harrison Reed. He completely snuffed out their £62 million player. Areola, Tosin & Aina were close seconds.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: @jolslover on January 13, 2021, 10:30:28 PM
Areola for me, what a keeper

Lookman made such an impact and it was good to see a good performance from Cav

Just need that quick striker and we will stay up

A quick striker would be the piece of the jigsaw that would make us a good team.

MikeTheCubed

Went with Reed as I thought he did a lot to disrupt their game and prevent them from finding rhythm.

brightster

Can't pick, two most stand out were Reed and Areola, but the whole team were fantastic, big well done to Scotty tonight, great subs at the right time. More quality from AK and might have snatched it.

HV71

I went with Areola but only by the tightest of margins in front of the excellent Harrison Reed

fcfulham55

Best performance from RLC. Maybe just maybe he will prove a lot of us wrong and be key to helping us stay up.

Thought Cav played his best game too, seemed to raetain possession well and made important runs. Reed didn't make a mistake all game did he?

I felt some of our play is so nearly there to being perfect. The odd loose ball or poor ref decision away from another dangerous attack in the turn over of possession.  Fine tune our final pass and get a speedy clinical striker , and this team can compete right at the top end of the table! I really believe that.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Baszab

Reed - brilliant
Everyone else - marginally less than brilliant

RLC marginally better than normal

General

+1

Deeping_white

Areola because two of the saves he made in the first half were world class and kept us in it 100%

The Rock

:Happy New Year:
Quote from: General on January 13, 2021, 11:05:09 PM

+1

+2 - Nipple boy for me as well. I don't remember VDS even being this good. He may be the best keeper we've ever had. That makes Rodak the best back up we've ever had as well.

Sgt Fulham

Can't look past Areola. Reed was very good, as was Adarabioyo. Lookman would have challenged Areola with his performance but was only on for half an hour.

Arthur

Everyone played his part tonight, but Harrison Reed gets my vote because he was the one who played better than I thought possible.

I shall give a mention to Andersen: What a leader he is. And I thought much of his distribution was excellent. Many similarities with Chris Coleman in my view.

MikeCdawg

Harrison Reed. He was everywhere tonight and his range of passing was excellent.

Brilliant performances from Areola and Cav. Honourable mentions for Tosin and Anguissa.

hovewhite

Tosun only young and must be bargain signing of any CH this season.

Woolly Mammoth

A difficult decision as there were so many great performances, Areola was superb, but I have to choose Harrison Reed. He was busy and industrious and his work rate is phenomenal. Breaking up Spurs attacks, winning 50 50 balls all over the pitch. He really punches his weight, a thorn in Spurs side for the whole match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

Lookman made the difference when he came on but I'll go for Areola

Bill2

Got to be Reed, didn't put a foot wrong today and was winning the ball on the floor and in the air taking on all comers.

YankeeJim

I almost never pick a keeper unless they do something exceptional very late. I thought RLC had his best match in a Fulham shirt. Robinson was a pain for spuds down the left and Lookman changed the game. Rosin was a rock at the back but I wish he had covered for Anderson on their goal. Frank was strong in possession and constantly moved the ball forward. His yellow was totally unwarranted. None of the previous would have mattered without Harrison Reed. He kept us in it early, made more steals than I could count and even chipped in with several good passes. Reed MOM!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Luka

Close thing for me between Areola and Harrison Reed.
I think our keeper is consistently excellent and the best player we have by some distance however last night Harrison Reed was outstanding. He harassed, tackled and competed with controlled aggression, he never stopped and his energy levels were infectious.
In my opinion he didn't put a foot wrong and Reed gets my Vote.