watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Performance

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 13, 2021, 10:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Set the tone controlling the game upto kanes goal and held our own against a very good side. Superb performance from Scott and staff right down to all on the pitch to a man.
We are staying UP

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 13, 2021, 10:26:20 PM
Also, can we have Peter Drury and Ally McCoist commentate on every Fulham game because they were a fantastic duo and didn't spout any crap throughout the whole game

+1, two elite commentators. I will also say that the ref was very good tonight. I don't remember a single incorrect call, and he let it flow where possible. Always refreshing given some of the refereeing performances we see.

hopper

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 13, 2021, 11:06:25 PM
Also, can we have Peter Drury and Ally McCoist commentate on every Fulham game because they were a fantastic duo and didn't spout any crap throughout the whole game

+1, two elite commentators. I will also say that the ref was very good tonight. I don't remember a single incorrect call, and he let it flow where possible. Always refreshing given some of the refereeing performances we see.

Spot on with the commentary, thought to myself - actually enjoying commentary for once. McCoist very enthusiastic and unpretentious. Agree on the ref, nice to finish a match not thinking about a referee for once. Were still the odd strange fouls given which seem to happen against us a handful of times a game where an opposition player falls over or backs into one of ours and wins a foul.

General

Quote from: RaySmith on January 13, 2021, 10:18:36 PM
superCAVerlisticexpeaidocious

COYSW!!!!!!
049:gif :clap_hands:
:wine:

That could be a great chant if we were ever able to get back into the ground to watch games.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 13, 2021, 11:06:25 PM

Regarding the ref, only 2 for me were Kamara for the shove in the corner when it looked like he didnt touch him and Son getting that freekick for falling over. Nitpicking and inconsequential though, he was pretty good for the most part, although it did seem like Scotty was in his ear at half time about something

grandad

The ref did everything he could do to benefit Spuds. The slightest feather touch & their players collapsed & were given free kicks. Son was not even touched but fell over but was still awarded a foul.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Caedal

Peter Drury has always been one of my favourite commentators. I think he's one of, if not the best

Andy S

Agree about peter Dury. Pre game it was all about Spurs. When it went to McCoist and Dury they were impressed with Fulham and said so. Their commentary was fair and accurate. That's all you want

Holders

The best Fulham teams of old would have been happy with a draw at Tottenham. No-one watching would have guessed our league positions from that. Well done team, well done Scotty.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Stevieboy

I thought Andersen's booking was harsh.
Only because Kane decided where it should be taken from and kept kicking the ball back, not his call and I think he was the one deserving the caution.