watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have been reading on here that if we could teleport Louis Saha into the team

Started by RAY Rock ????, January 14, 2021, 06:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

We would be ok . The player that most reminds me of a young Louis Saha is Nanitamo Jonathan Ikoné  he would tear this league up. Paying 200 million for a new stand and opening it in the championship surely is  not financial option we have a good chance of staying up with a couple of additional attacking players. Ikone and dembele from Peterborough would do the trick. Mitro needs competition for his place it worked wonders when RLC arrived as cairney was a different player .

fulhamben

200 million for a new stand? Didn't know it was anywhere near that much.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rebel

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on January 14, 2021, 06:19:39 PM
We would be ok . The player that most reminds me of a young Louis Saha is Nanitamo Jonathan Ikoné  he would tear this league up. Paying 200 million for a new stand and opening it in the championship surely is  not financial option we have a good chance of staying up with a couple of additional attacking players. Ikone and dembele from Peterborough would do the trick. Mitro needs competition for his place it worked wonders when RLC arrived as cairney was a different player .

I think it's around £100m.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: rebel on January 14, 2021, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on January 14, 2021, 06:19:39 PM

I think it's around £100m.

Apparenlty it is. So, going by that. If we were to do each side seperately, we could get a new stand for no more than £500 million all in. Result.