News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we could have any of the 20 Premier League managers, who would you choose?

Started by FFCpmd, January 15, 2021, 07:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCpmd

No brainer for me - I'd choose the Special One: Scott Parker!

Honestly wouldn't change anything and excited about the future.

lukeahar

I feel similar to you and its refreshing to see positivity :D Would be hard to turn down Klopp though!
@lukeahar

Whitestone

Wingnut

More than happy with Parker. If I had to choose another manager, it'd be Ancelotti.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Right now, Scott Parker without a doubt. He has got this team working well and it is his team, no other manager would get as much out of them.

H4usuallysitting

Enfield

Quote from: lukeahar on January 15, 2021, 07:33:55 PM
I feel similar to you and its refreshing to see positivity :D Would be hard to turn down Klopp though!

We couldn't afford  his dentists fees

Twig

I am very happy with Scotty obviously.  If pressed then I guess it would be hard to turn down Koop, he's done a terrific job at Liverpool.

love4ffc

No change for me.  Stability and continuity for now is what I think is best for Fulham.  Scott has shown that he is not only learning but able to change things up to make things better.  He has shown that he has integrity and has not only wants to Fulham and himself to succeed. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

Scotty may be young but he is learning fast. He knows the players and seems to be able to get the best out of them. So for me he is the best man for the job at the present time

Cornishnick

Scotty's star is on the rise and I for one hope we can at last show some continuity and stay with him for a few years. He will be courted by others if he continues this form, so we may have a job fighting them off. Only Scotty knows how he feels about that prospect.

Woolly Mammoth

I have always felt that Scott had something about him, that if he was allowed to flourish and stamp his philosophy on the club then it would be to both Scott and Fulhams advantage. Stability is important to any club but with a Club the size of Fulham it is even more important as we have to realise that we are never going to be placed at the same level as Liverpool, Man U, City, and the rest of the so called big 8. We don't have to be to achieve success, then again I wouldn't want to be, it would not be Fulham.
But we can still be an established Premier Division Club with a quality team playing quality Football and currently that is what we are playing in the best League in the world. In the last half dozen matches I have measured the quality of football played by Fulham in comparison to other clubs in the bottom half, and we are in my opinion a class act compared to most of them.
Whatever happens in today's match v Chelsea, Scott has stamped his authority with a system of play on the pitch that suits the players under his command, with a defensive unit who are becoming very hard to score against. But it also the way he conducts himself off the field with a measured approach to answering questions both pre match and post match. He does not allow himself to drop his guard or become embroiled in banter or attract attention to himself for all the wrong reasons like many others, Scott keeps his powder dry and does his talking on the pitch.
So I do not want Fulham to spoil a good relationship because despite our League position we are in a good place with Scott and if any manager can prevent us from getting relegated it is Scott Parker, and I am confident he will.
So for me it is Scott 1st, Scott 2nd and Scott last.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

SG

As each game goes on I'm liking the cut of Parker's jib more and more. There is enjoyment watching us play and we are now holding our own against the best teams in this division. No longer am I spending the best part of the tv coverage and match hiding behind the sofa.