more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Todays Games

Started by davew, January 16, 2021, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

SP

Andy Lonergan was on the bench for the early game apparently.

AnOldBrownie

Lol...Leeds got broken down so easily

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RaySmith

WBA bound to  win some time, but rode their luck, Wolves  seemed  all over them.

Now Brighton have just scored! - But they were unlucky not to get anything at City, they have a bit of quality. and spirit about them.
As do Burnley, though just gone one down.

Whatever the others  do - we have to keep  getting  points  ourselves,  including some wins.

COYW!!!!

fulhamben

Brighton playing well. Just hit the bar and should be 2 up.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

St Eve

Brighton just hit the bar. Leeds are awful

AnOldBrownie

Brighton play decent football.  Compare them to Burnley and Newcastle....they are much more enjoyable to watch.

fulhamben

westham have gone 1 up on burnley
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deeping_white

Like Mince says, there's no point worrying about other teams, we've got to go one game at a time and look to keep picking up points and gain so momentum. We've got two games in hand and need to focus on catching Burnley, Brighton, Palace or Newcastle, whichever of those teams ends up being worst.

SP

I'm not watching the Leeds game but, despite losing, I expect they're still being described as a breath of fresh air?

St Eve

Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 03:38:47 PM
I'm not watching the Leeds game but, despite losing, I expect they're still being described as a breath of fresh air?
Yes a pleasure to watch

davew

Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 03:38:47 PM
You are not missing much, they look awful, Brighton could well win which would be bad news for us.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Somerset Fulham

Leeds are utterly dreadful today.  Is the famous Bielsa burnout happening already?

Jules

Aside from WHU beating Burnley, results are going against us today. This heaps pressure on us for our game. Just hope we can hold our nerve and sneak 3 points!

hongkongfulham

any reason why leeds have let their pitch grow in to a marshland?!

St Eve

Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 16, 2021, 04:05:50 PM
any reason why leeds have let their pitch grow in to a marshland?!
Yes it's in terrible shape

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Leeds at home. 53 minutes gone. 67% of the play. 2 shots on goal both off target. pathetic!

Jules

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 16, 2021, 03:29:22 PM
Brighton play decent football.  Compare them to Burnley and Newcastle....they are much more enjoyable to watch.

Yes Brighton look very good in this game. Leeds poor so far. Pitch is like farmland which isn't helping them

St Eve

This is infuriating. Leeds don't look like they could score if they played all weekend. All we can hope for is a penalty and pray for a draw

St Eve

Baffled as to how Leeds won any games. What a shocking display