watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well battled boys! Lucky big Fat Frank!

Started by Worcesterwhite, January 16, 2021, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worcesterwhite

The boys done us proud tonight and battled to the end! Lampard on limited time! COYWs!

sunburywhite

Chelscum were very poor

If we had more belief in our ability we could have won that
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

Is he fat? I looked tonight and seemed reasonably average weight.

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: Milo on January 16, 2021, 07:30:50 PM
It's an old reference regarding a fat frank, forklift truck and one man went to lift chant, not current

Milo

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on January 16, 2021, 07:32:47 PM
Quote from: Milo on January 16, 2021, 07:30:50 PM
It's an old reference regarding a fat frank, forklift truck and one man went to lift chant, not current

Clueless, sorry. Well over my head. There I was trying to judge his waist circumference..

Sting of the North

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 16, 2021, 07:28:15 PM
Chelscum were very poor

I thought Chelsea were way better than us even before the red. We battled well but did not have a good game. Too many below average performances, especially when in Possession.

Finnans Right Peg

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 16, 2021, 07:42:25 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 16, 2021, 07:28:15 PM
Chelscum were very poor

I thought Chelsea were way better than us even before the red. We battled well but did not have a good game. Too many below average performances, especially when in Possession.

Yep, this is the way I saw it. The minute we started getting into the game, we got a red which shifted any momentum we did create.

alfie

The game on Wednesday took a lot out of players that were/may have had covid. They were just so off the pace.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bill2

Quote from: alfie on January 16, 2021, 08:01:25 PM
The game on Wednesday took a lot out of players that were/may have had covid. They were just so off the pace.

The Premier has not done us any favours, 120 minutes against QPR, then 90 against Spurs, another 90 against Chelsea plus red card then another 90 against Man U on Wednesday. This is against a backdrop of an outbreak of Covid amongst the 1st team. Chelsea and Spurs had very easy cup games so were pretty fresh coming into this game, we could not even put a full compliment of subs out.

SP

Funny that Sky chose to highlight our spending two years ago, I expect the scum have spent double what we have?

SP

I wonder if we were making a statement not fielding the full compliment of subs?

Twig

Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 09:19:48 PM
I wonder if we were making a statement not fielding the full compliment of subs?

That was my feeling too

Asotosyios

Quote from: Twig on January 17, 2021, 12:26:05 AM
Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 09:19:48 PM

That was my feeling too
Disagree - I think this showed that Parker doesn't want/trust/like Seri, Johansen and McDonald even for a place on the bench when we only have two available midfielders and a third that only played on Saturday for the first time in 4 months.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk