watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Robinson tackle

Started by Jules, January 16, 2021, 06:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Why fly into a tackle like that so high up the pitch? Crazy. This ref is not great but it was hard to defend it

The Swan

Just before half time Robinson got sent off. Poor decision from the ref.
No chance of getting anything from this game now. It was very even .
The Swan

FFC In Oz

Silly play by Robinson.

It looked like the contact wasn't made by his boot, it was kind of a glancing blow with his shin/knee, but when you lose control like that any contact is going to draw a red card.

Indefensible.

KJS

It was made worse by the scream of a little Chelsea girl 🙄

Fernhurst

Had to go............ I was enjoying that first half, so pissed.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham 442

has certainly put a spanner in the works.  Gutted

South Coast White

Idiot, absolutely no defending that. So stupid as we were starting to press better in final third.

Mince n Tatties

Red all day long.
If it was the other way,we would be going crazy for a red.

Brightster#2

Poor decision from the ref?? Are you serious?? It was a bad tackle. You can't be bias just because it's your team. Definitely a red you can't defend it

Dr Know

Enfield

Ref couldn't wait to get the red card out, the most rapid draw you'll ever see.
Don't think any contact was made, Chelsea player faking it.

JimOG

Quote from: Brightster#2 on January 16, 2021, 06:25:32 PM
Poor decision from the ref?? Are you serious?? It was a bad tackle. You can't be bias just because it's your team. Definitely a red you can't defend it

Every time...if that was the other way around we'd be livid if a red card was not given

bog

Let down by lack of thought. Annoying or what. Much hard grafting now lads.   049:gif

092.gif 

South Coast White

Would never have done that had Cav not missed what any schoolboy would have put away.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

The Rock

I thought it was harsh. Chelsea player gets a yellow. But we are the smaller club and this is life.

Mullers OG

Looked red to me.

Time for Bryan to shine. This isn't all over. This current team fights all the way.

Milo

Think referee should've asked to review the TV replay before making such a game changing decision. Bearing in mind we now have TV replays.

As the VAR didn't ask him to review decision.. for me, that means the VAR referee firmly believes that's a red card. When in fact, when you watch the replay it's a yellow card. One footed.. wasn't actually that high when it came to contact.. only contact made was a trailing leg.

Milo

That said Robinson is really moronic making that challenge at 45 mins after 5 mins of Fulham pressure. What's he thinking? So angry with him.

Woolly Mammoth

Not a good decision to attempt to make that tackle by Robinson, however It's a yellow for me, and to hear the Chelsea player scream like a baby was typical of Chelsea.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.