News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pompey Given an ajournment for 9 days to provide a Statement of Affairs...

Started by mrska, February 10, 2010, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Pompey have been given 9 day ajournment to provide a statement of Affairs. They have told the court that there are 2 firm offers on the table to buy the club...

11.5 million dept....  better by a lotto ticket!

Lets see..

Im just worried about the 6 points we'd lose!!!!!

epsomraver

The points are an issue Mr Ska but it is sad to see a small prem club similar to us in this position, reminds me of the bad old days at Fulham when the asset strippers cojme in.

mrska

Quote from: epsomraver on February 10, 2010, 01:16:57 PM
The points are an issue Mr Ska but it is sad to see a small prem club similar to us in this position, reminds me of the bad old days at Fulham when the asset strippers cojme in.

Yes Epsom Raver..  it was abit tongue in cheek...  i'd hate to see them go under...   I remember the bad old days and the support we received from other clubs

Peabody

This is so sad. I just hope and pray that the offers on the table are more substantial than the previous three new owners.

mrska

I just can't understand whats going on down there..  5 new owners in a year???  I mean..  does anyone check these people out? There just seems to be NO structure to the club...

epsomraver

"Arry has a lot to answer for!, The fans are so peeded off on the amount of money the club has had in with players sales yet they are still in stook!  Some one has had a lot of money out of their club.

finnster01

Glad to see that the "Fit and Proper" test really works well.

Trust Pompey being able to find the world's only two poor Arab businessmen
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead