A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Started by LittleErn, January 16, 2021, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

How many points did we really expect from Spurs, Chelsea and MU? We're probably no worse off than we expected at this point. The plus point is that we are competing at this level. We need a strong striker and a bit more luck and we might well be OK.

St Eve

I expected 4 points so right on schedule

SP

Valid.

When we cut open their defence before halftime I was dreaming of at least a point, that ended shortly after with the red card.

fulhamben

Quote from: St Eve on January 16, 2021, 09:19:56 PM
I expected 4 points so right on schedule
well thats one more than me, but on paper the chelsea game was the easiest. what we really need is for bruno to pick up a yellow in the big game tomorrow as i believe it will be his 5th and a suspension against us. everything good goes through him at the moment for united
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 09:22:22 PM
Valid.

When we cut open their defence before halftime I was dreaming of at least a point, that ended shortly after with the red card.
we were looking good wernt we. really growing into the game

SouthIslandWhite

Nope, not having it. We could have won that damned game before the Red Card. That game was shaping up to be an easy draw and maybe Fulham nicking a win.  We missed a big opportunity today with a self-inflicted wound.  :031:
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

davew

And now we have lost Robinson for 3 games and Reid for 1, real confidence builders for the next few games, NOT!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: SP on January 16, 2021, 09:22:22 PM
Valid.

we were looking good wernt we. really growing into the game
Yes we were Ben, but after the WBA and Brighton wins I felt as though we wouldn't capitalise and we didn't! We certainly have a team that plays attractive football with little end result but still certainly good enough to be around mid table in the league, but we aren't and we won't be which is a shame! Far better performances than 2 years ago in the PL and when we go down this season and come back in the next season, maybe 3rd time lucky to stay up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on January 16, 2021, 09:32:39 PM
And now we have lost Robinson for 3 games and Reid for 1, real confidence builders for the next few games, NOT!!!
luckily we have the squad. Bryan slots in to left back and there are many options for Reid. Personally I'd put ak up top and put cav right or even kebano.

Finnans Right Peg

Agree with Ben kamara up front with frighten Mcguire and co and hopefully they get a few yellows too.

Do you think he will play kongolo cb and move aina to left wing back

fulhamben

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on January 16, 2021, 09:46:29 PM
Agree with Ben kamara up front with frighten Mcguire and co and hopefully they get a few yellows too.

possibly. But for me it has to be Bryan as he will offer more going forwards.

HV71

possibly. But for me it has to be Bryan as he will offer more going forwards.

Yes - but who will he cross the ball to ?
The invisible man?

Twig

I went for 1. We've got that so anything from Manure would be a bonus as far as I am concerned.

Luka

Before Spurs I thought we could get three. All of them from today's game.
If we had all eleven on the pitch for the full 90, I still believe we would have won them.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on January 16, 2021, 09:46:29 PM

Who is Kamara frightening?  He's scored 11 goals since the start of 18-19 season (3 in the Cup and 1 in his loan spell in Turkey included in the 11).

The fact people are suggesting Kamara to start just points to the dearth of options that we have on our books.