watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

liverpool v united

Started by bahay18, January 17, 2021, 09:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bahay18

With Bobby DR picking up his 5th yellow and missing the united game , its worth keeping an eye on yellow cards in the liverpool game.

Fernandes,Shaw and Maguire are all on 4 at the moment , 1 more would miss the game wednesday night. Might even up our 2 suspensions .

Wingnut

No sign of any cards for Man United in this tame affair. Liverpool might sneak a winner late on, like they usually do at home, but 0-0 would be a fair result.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

was a really poor match to watch
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Jim©

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2021, 06:23:46 PM

Agreed, and all we've had to hear all week is Sky pumping it up as another game of the century!

Wingnut

Another poor Liverpool v Man United game. Hope Liverpool up their game against Burnley. Can see Burnley digging in and getting something against them, if Liverpool play like that.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

alfie

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2021, 06:23:46 PM
I'm sure I heard the commentator describing it as the game of the season, because it was those two teams.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

Much hyped, failed to deliver.

Fulham Tup North

It was a dreadful game for the neutral.... The Man City game is a bit better....
Need City to score a few and drag Palace back into the  bottom group....
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

KJS

bog

How often these games are hyped up and most times they end up a bore fest. I heard about 5minutes of the 5 commentary and the bloke on the mic informs us that these two sides will be meeting in the FA Cup again next week and are we lucky that this will be live on the BBC.  No we are not!   :031: :031: One of the worst cup finals ever was when Cantona scored with the last kick and saved us all from extra time and more dirge .   

092.gif

davew

Watched the game (taped) at x30 playback and never paused and played back once, not even exciting doing that, glad I didn´t watch it at normal speed!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fcfulham55

Always a bore fest.  So over hyped.
Sent from my Nokia 3310